end of the life cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

progro

Jun 1, 2022
I have been planting these for about 14 weeks now, just wanting advice if it's ready, from all the clues been saying it's ready, what are your thoughts?
I had a prick in another forum saying the buds were crappy, I have chosen a trusted fertilizer that tried them & said nothing but good things, on my 2nd grow there weren't any leaf issues till around the 10th week or so

Attachments

• IMG_20220724_080800579.jpg
    IMG_20220724_080800579.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20220803_035513391_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220803_035513391_HDR.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 77

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
I have been planting these for about 14 weeks now, just wanting advice if it's ready, from all the clues been saying it's ready, what are your thoughts?
I had a prick in another forum saying the buds were crappy, I have chosen a trusted fertilizer that tried them & said nothing but good things, on my 2nd grow there weren't any leaf issues till around the 10th week or so
🤠why did you remove all your water leaves?? those are the solar panels of the plant they are to white wait until they turn amber. 🧙‍♂️

progro

Jun 1, 2022
🤠why did you remove all your water leaves?? those are the solar panels of the plant they are to white wait until they turn amber. 🧙‍♂️
NO, YOU SMUCK YOU TAKE OFF THE FAN LEAVES TO WORK MORE ON THE FLOWERING, DON'T NEED NITROGEN IT'S PHOSPHORUS, STFU, YOU JUST TRIED TO SABATOGE !

progro

Jun 1, 2022
NO, YOU SMUCK YOU TAKE OFF THE FAN LEAVES TO WORK MORE ON THE FLOWERING, DON'T NEED NITROGEN IT'S PHOSPHORUS, STFU, YOU JUST TRIED TO SABATOGE!
YOU TAKE OFF THE FAN LEAVES SO THE PLANT CAN CONCENTRATE ON BUDDING, I don't even trust you for your comments, why do 0thers want to sabotage plants? OH, YOU NEED FAN LEAVES DURING BUDDING NO YOU DON'T, I'M LIKE GOING IN HERE AND SEEING THIS I'M LIKE DAMN!

progro

Jun 1, 2022
YOU TAKE OFF THE FAN LEAVES SO THE PLANT CAN CONCENTRATE ON BUDDING, I don't even trust you for your comments, why do 0thers want to sabotage plants? OH, YOU NEED FAN LEAVES DURING BUDDING NO YOU DON'T, I'M LIKE GOING IN HERE AND SEEING THIS I'M LIKE DAMN!
well tells how much you know trhey were amber & the leaves were dying, I had another look at them & said waited for too long, take 'em down, you say this & the others say differently?

S

Slothman

double-facepalm-memes.jpg
You better not ask any questions on here.....since you know everything already.

Seriously though.....those pictures you posted are weeks old,so how are we honestly going to tell you if your plants are ready?? We don't even have a recent photo of them.

You aren't giving us much to work with and with your attitude,I don't think anyone wants to try and help you anymore.

Good luck...I think you will need it heavily

progro

Jun 1, 2022
NO, YOU SMUCK YOU TAKE OFF THE FAN LEAVES TO WORK MORE ON THE FLOWERING, DON'T NEED NITROGEN IT'S PHOSPHORUS, STFU, YOU JUST TRIED TO SABOTAGE!
I already tasted a piece of 1 of my buds, they were old pictures of autos, but can't tell the difference between autos & photos? the photo Northern Lights I picked up is AUTOS, they are quite nice sticky as F, after cutting them, etc, cured them t tested1 piece of my buds, 1 hit I'm feeling it's been an hr and a half I'm good for now, what does your thoughts now? I don't listen to you b/c putting pictures etc. is only an opinion resulting in a lot of issues, seen several issues in growth on here saying 1 thing and being another, the only 1 that would know their faults is the 1 growing

progro

Jun 1, 2022
this is 1 of the reasons I hate forums 1 gives an answer thinking he's right but wrong as anyone can get, have you heard of defoliating the plants to encourage bigger yields? I'm sure you have, you call them water leaves but I call them sun blockers to decrease your yields, if I didn't there wouldn't be buds all the way down the branch, GOD HELLP US, why would you even say that? which is a part of the flowering stage to encourage bigger buds to increase your yields, some want only the top part, if you're growing the whole plant you want it to produce as many buds on every branch, this is 1 of the reasons I DO A LOT OF READING AND WATCHING HOW THESE GUYS DO THE WORK OF STRESSING & PRUNING

progro

Jun 1, 2022
🤠As slothman stated if you know everything that you need to know why ask the question to 1381 members maybe to start a fight on FC with other members?? 🧙‍♂️
I was curious about the flowering stages, that was all, nothing about the pruning or the foliage, it was about when to harvest which I have gotten the signs & well over due which were cut down awhile ago & smoked some of it which were better than the dispensaries

progro

Jun 1, 2022
🤠have a good day and a great growing just wanted you to know i have been growing since 1959 veggies, flowers and weed so i do know a bit about growing 🧙‍♂️
cool you were just giving me some advice on it. so why not cut them off? you would think it will block light from getting to parts of it, I see a lot of them, cutting the fan leaves up to 70% a lot of these growers it's a method they use, and the question is what benefits of keeping the fan leaves?

Maddawger

Oct 11, 2021
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Symptoms​

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:
  • Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance ✔️
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration ✔️
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it✔️
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents ✔️
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment ✔️
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted ✔️
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior ✔️
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior ✔️
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation ☑️

When to see a doctor​

People with narcissistic personality disorder may not want to think that anything could be wrong, so they may be unlikely to seek treatment. If they do seek treatment, it's more likely to be for symptoms of depression, drug or alcohol use, or another mental health problem. But perceived insults to self-esteem may make it difficult to accept and follow through with treatment.

If you recognize aspects of your personality that are common to narcissistic personality disorder or you're feeling overwhelmed by sadness, consider reaching out to a trusted doctor or mental health provider. Getting the right treatment can help make your life more rewarding and enjoyable.

@Slothman Love the pic man.
Could not have said it better 👍

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
cool you were just giving me some advice on it. so why not cut them off? you would think it will block light from getting to parts of it, I see a lot of them, cutting the fan leaves up to 70% a lot of these growers it's a method they use, and the question is what benefits of keeping the fan leaves?
🤠i sent you my books why did you not read them you said you do a lot of reading read it again you will find the answer 🧙‍♂️

Maddawger

Oct 11, 2021
Wow that's some deep thinking logic right dere my gosh
Dude expressed his experience at another site and u assume he is trying to spread negative lmaop whoa
Wow just wow
This is not how you handle disagreements esp in the cannabis community

Really Brah......

1st... This conversation was had long before you signed on as @senescence
2nd ... The whole conversation is not listed as parts have been removed by the moderators.
3rd.. This user Progro has been removed from FC for violations. Bless his heart!

Unless you are PROGRO coming back up in here trying to start shit...
If that is the case just let us know...

Best thing you can do it Stay In Your Lane on this one....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back