Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

OFFERED EVER SEE A GROWN MAN CRY?

Purpljack

I ain't pointing no fingers, I'm just as guilty! . Mailing seeds.....within 1 weeks time on trades 28 outta 40 seeds crushed in mail. The plastic cardboard shipping don't work!.ive sent at least a 100, luckily I haven't heard about crushed SEEDS.. I know money's tight, especially for me, but this is cheaper than replacing crushed seeds
Polish_20201006_145900054.jpg

Polish_20201006_150036756.jpg

I've got 2 words of advice
Amazon.comhttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B00577ZQH8?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
$17.00 u.s. to save your reputation, priceless. I'm FUCKING broke and still did it.
Just Saying.
✌

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠I use both shipping methods the only thing when you use the capsules you have to put into a bubble wrap envelope and they can be crushed also depending on how many seeds you send in them but I am a great believer in the corrugated plastic board which can be shipped at a lower cost and I have so far have had great luck with them if you use Qtips parts to block ends and a piece in middle it is crush proof for me so far if you have extra large seeds well that could be another story :mask:

Jason

I had some shipped in the corrugated board with Q-tip to me recently from a reputable member and 4 out of 10 were crushed. He graciously replaced them with a few extras but still, a terrible waste of good seeds. Thanks for sharing the Amazon link! I found these and plan to order.

Last edited:

willy

I ain't pointing no fingers, I'm just as guilty! . Mailing seeds.....within 1 weeks time on trades 28 outta 40 seeds crushed in mail. The plastic cardboard shipping don't work!.ive sent at least a 100, luckily I haven't heard about crushed SEEDS.. I know money's tight, especially for me, but this is cheaper than replacing crushed seeds
View attachment 13313
View attachment 13314
I've got 2 words of advice
Amazon.comhttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B00577ZQH8?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
$17.00 u.s. to save your reputation, priceless. I'm FUCKING broke and still did it.
Just Saying.
✌

Yes! Everyone needs to use these

Top Bottom