Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Expected yield, 20x plants, 10x lights 400/600w, 24/0?

Indoor Growing

Expected yield, 20x plants, 10x lights 400/600w, 24/0?

• Thread starter Growernotshower420
  • Start date
  • Reply 3
G

Growernotshower420

Growing autoflowers on two levels, 3ft of height available per plant (that includes 8 inches of pot, plant height and the 5 inches of width of the cool tube - after substracting 5 inches for minimum distance of 400w light in a cool tube to the plant, we're left with the maximum plant height of about 19 inches). Cool tube is 20 inches long, but pictured above is only the bulb itself which is 12 inches long (marked in red). Pot will be 10 inches in circumference (marked in green), with the volume of 2 gallons.

So it's basically 2 autoflowers per one light (haven't yet decided if going 400w or 600w hps), on 24/0 light regime from beginning to the end on same bulbs. Should I expect at least a pound all in? Some people say 1g/w, which would bring the yield to 200-300g/plant, while other say you're lucky to get 40g out of an autoflower?

G

Growernotshower420

On the other hand I've got 4 people claiming that autos have come a long way in the last 10 years and it would be easily doable to get half a pound per plant with thia lighting...

Ps: got to say guys, I love that this forum doesnt require registration and can be used anonymously! Quite rare these days, keep it up!

Top Bottom