FC Media Of The Month Contest - 9/2017

ThC

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 7, 2017
Dear Esteemed FC'rs,

This month, thanks to your votes, Sunshine media has been awarded FC Media Of The Month 9/2017.

full

View the media page.

Thank you to all the participants and come back next month for our new Media Of The Month award !
ThC

ThC

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 7, 2017
Dear Esteemed FC'rs,

This month, thanks to your votes, FerretWrangler media has been awarded FC Media Of The Month 9/2017.

full

View the media page.

Thank you to all the participants and come back next month for our new Media Of The Month award !
ThC

ThC

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 7, 2017
Dear Esteemed FC'rs,

This month, thanks to your votes, Uncle_Al media has been awarded FC Media Of The Month 9/2017.

full

View the media page.

ThC

ThC

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 7, 2017
Dear Esteemed FC'rs,

This month, thanks to your votes, Uncle_Al media has been awarded FC Media Of The Month 9/2017.

full

View the media page.

ThC

ThC

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 7, 2017
Dear Esteemed FC'rs,

full

View the media page.

ThC

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
Does this mean there is a (kinda) 5 way tie? :joy: I'll probably kick myself later, but if this is the case I volunteer to cede my seed pack to Al, so as not to put @Sunshine out any more. :blush:

ThC

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 7, 2017
Congratulations All!

@Uncle_Al, @Sunshine and @FerretWrangler are this months "joint" winners.

@Sunshine will contact you directly to sort out your prizes.

Next month there will be one winner only as I've reconfigured things slightly. In the event of a tie there will be a short re-voting period on the tied media.

Well done everyone and thank you for taking part.

ThC

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
Thank you FC for all your votes and support, thank you also to @Sunshine and @FerretWrangler for being such good sports. I hope we can all get along and have more fun in the future. As for me I have to get busy in the grow room and make a trip to the garden store.
Have fun bud! I wish I had some garden work to do, all I can do is wait :)

Back