Question Female or male ?

syncmaster70

Jun 29, 2021
Hello everybody, I'm new to this. I planted a seed that was given to me by my son. Wanted to see if I could grow it for the fun of it. My question is, is this a male or female plant. Thanks in advance for any help sorting this out

Attachments

• Pic zommed.jpeg
    Pic zommed.jpeg
    654.7 KB · Views: 112

Smoke

Jun 29, 2021
Hi Syncmaster🤠 you can post more pictures now
don't wait a week I am sure you like to know now
if I see the start of one ball CAN by a girl later
BUT 2 balls on the same side its a boy

Male just starting to make pollen.... :cool:
P1660036.JPG

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018

Smoke

Jun 29, 2021
🤠thats the way to do it but remember to freeze it for longevity and place a moisture pack with it keep it dry 🧙‍♂️

Thats the way to keep it my friend....but waiting for pictures 😉
of Syncmaster plant....cant wait to see and what is the strain
of your plant

The size of the bud I use to make 10seeds
if I need 100seeds to add to my collection
I will do 10-15 small buds on a small clone....:cool:
P1660504.JPG

syncmaster70

Jun 29, 2021
I find it weird that after more that 40 days in pot with 12 hours of light and fertilizer, I still see no hairs or balls. I'm I doing something wrong ?

Appreciate the help guys.

Attachments

• IMG_0388.jpeg
    IMG_0388.jpeg
    1,010.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0389.jpeg
    IMG_0389.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0390.jpeg
    IMG_0390.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Smoke

Jun 29, 2021
I find it weird that after more that 40 days in pot with 12 hours of light and fertilizer, I still see no hairs or balls. I'm I doing something wrong ?

Appreciate the help guys.

Hi Syncmaster It's not weird at 40 days but at 12 hours of light
now it's weird....first what is the strain auto or photo
and can you take a pic of the size of the plant with the pot
yes TossWeed just give her or him some time and more pictures Sync
m6.jpg

TossWeed

Jul 24, 2020
Hi Syncmaster It's not weird at 40 days but at 12 hours of light
now it's weird....first what is the strain auto or photo
and can you take a pic of the size of the plant with the pot
yes TossWeed just give her or him some time and more pictures Sync
View attachment 16512
Ya I missed that it was 12/12 must be getting a learning disability from devices. No some weird there. Usually preflowers. It must be an auto & still growing. Autos will grow but yield less under 12/12

TossWeed

Jul 24, 2020
Hello everybody, I'm new to this. I planted a seed that was given to me by my son. Wanted to see if I could grow it for the fun of it. My question is, is this a male or female plant. Thanks in advance for any help sorting th

Hello everybody, I'm new to this. I planted a seed that was given to me by my son. Wanted to see if I could grow it for the fun of it. My question is, is this a male or female plant. Thanks in advance for any help sorting this out
When did you drop seed in soil? Did you grow under 12/12 from the start? It may be an auto or hybrid with auto character. I still think it is a female but. Answer above first. You may need to increase to 18 light for a month if you only grew under 12/12 then go back to 11 light & 13 dark. If it is an auto it will flip itself under the 18/6 in any case & if you started her in only 12 light that was an error. Females will send preflower pistels prior to 12/12 flip in anycase. Let me know what you did & when dropped seed?

syncmaster70

Jun 29, 2021
Made a mistake on my last post. is has been in the ground now for 40 days. I do not know the strain, the seed was given to me by my son. Here are a few more pictures.

First picture is on June 10th
The second are today

Looks like a flower in the middle

Attachments

• After 10 days from seed to this.jpeg
    After 10 days from seed to this.jpeg
    647.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0421.jpeg
    IMG_0421.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 79

TossWeed

Jul 24, 2020
Made a mistake on my last post. is has been in the ground now for 40 days. I do not know the strain, the seed was given to me by my son. Here are a few more pictures.

First picture is on June 10th
The second are today

Looks like a flower in the middle
So is it outside in ground? If so & it is a photo period, it will flip close to 12/12 of light. I am pretty certain I see a pistel or two. Relax have fun. I am fairly sure you have a girl. Male bud bases are very lackluster lol just bally wags.

Back