Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Finally moved her in!

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #8
3ft x 2ft sounds great, try and make it as large as is practical if you can go 4ft x 2ft even better :)
I'll get it as big as I can, I'll need to reposition the light but no biggie. The fan keeps it cool-warm but it's making her leaves claw a little, it broke a weak finger on her biggest bang leaf. I've noticed here recently, she went from all five finger leaves, to 50% 5 finger and 50% 7 finger. Is this common?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #10

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I'd put her on 20/4, using a cheap plug in timer. This will give the diodes time to cool off and prolong their life :idea:
You could go with 24/0 for a week though to get her back into veg mode a little quicker :)
The Super lemon haze will be awesome ;)

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #13
I'd put her on 20/4, using a cheap plug in timer. This will give the diodes time to cool off and prolong their life :idea:
You could go with 24/0 for a week though to get her back into veg mode a little quicker :)
The Super lemon haze will be awesome ;)
Cool, I sure hope so :D any recommendations on a cheap timer? Here's a pic of what it looks like from the outside. I have a blue sheet and black plastic hung to stop all light leaks :cool:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
That's almost certainly due to your ph being so low, locking out important nutrients :(
Next time flush until your runoff reads 6.8 you're going to need to get it into the higher numbers to combat this ;)
I think the addition of the guano may be the culprit here, next time use a lot less like a fraction of the amount :confused:
Nothing a good flush/reset won't correct though :)

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #17
That's almost certainly due to your ph being so low, locking out important nutrients :(
Next time flush until your runoff reads 6.8 you're going to need to get it into the higher numbers to combat this ;)
I think the addition of the guano may be the culprit here, next time use a lot less like a fraction of the amount :confused:
Nothing a good flush/reset won't correct though :)
When she dries out I'll try to get her to a better Ph, I used sooo much water getting it up higher than five, she was starting to droop and look sad, so I figured 5 or so was close enough in one watering. And I am going to switch to fox farms soon because I'm all out of botanicare, and I don't think ff has guano.