Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic FIRE Auto Sour Diesel & Somango

southindiansativa

Thread starter #23
1AD797F0-4FED-476C-B0D4-5FC13FA7BFF2.jpeg Poor little girl went through lot of stress for a month. Was under direct sun(40*c) from the day of germination, rain washed away every thing for a week and the wind came to do its job which made her LST on its own. Then most of the leaves were eaten by fucking insect and I nutri burned the remaining leaves with NPK.

After going through the all these shits this AUTO is blooming well and growing good. Must be strong pheno chosen by Fire genetics.

any shaded dark see through sheeting ? would help stealth make a lean to frame a few chilli plants in between . you would even get some of natures visitors , the bees ! exciting ...

good luck with the grow. with autos ideally you need a perfect run as so little time for mistakes - heat stress etc take time to recover from sadly impacting yield more than photo strains as simply less time to recover.

i notice you can get 40 or 50 % sun blocking material . if you have a compass note the time of sunrise and sunset.

the hottest time is of course when the sun is at your zenith
the point on the celestial sphere vertically above a given position of the observer.

erecting a simple frame with just a layer would be good. that screen def needs to be up between your 10 am and 5 pm given your long daylight hours i would just erect a shade not put it up and down. drawing attention to it etc..

also keeps out rodents and allows airflow.

also watering last thing at night or extremely early i like last thing then its got all night to absorb for the next day.went its cool. consider aerated some organic tea or using fish tank water. bet the plats would love that..

southindiansativa

Thread starter #25

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
All things considered I don't think it looks too bad at all. The new growth looks like it's healthy so you've done a good job fighting the elements 👍
View attachment 3612 Poor little girl went through lot of stress for a month. Was under direct sun(40*c) from the day of germination, rain washed away every thing for a week and the wind came to do its job which made her LST on its own. Then most of the leaves were eaten by fucking insect and I nutri burned the remaining leaves with NPK.

After going through the all these shits this AUTO is blooming well and growing good. Must be strong pheno chosen by Fire genetics.

southindiansativa

Thread starter #32
How tall did is the Auto Diesel compared to the NL? Can't wait to see pics :)
Not much taller than NL since its a week younger. But the traits of both are very different. NL shows more Ruderalis in the growth pattern & leaves. Sour Diesel leaves are stretchy and the plant looks bit bushy when compared to NL. Diesel loves the sun and doesnt show any heat stress till now might be of sativa dominance.
Hope i should go for more sativa dominant autos for my next grow.

southindiansativa

Thread starter #33
Again heavy rain with strong wind yesterday made her bend down to the soil covered with dirt ... Nature must be stressing her very bad ... this happens when u grow outdoor on harsh weather like this ... But this Shorty girl is a survivor and beats all the odds done to her ... let’s wait and see how she turns out when she matures 🙃 2B829FF8-306D-45EB-B0BA-2FEEDDB1325B.jpeg