Organic FIRE Auto Sour Diesel & Somango

southindiansativa

Mar 1, 2018
1AD797F0-4FED-476C-B0D4-5FC13FA7BFF2.jpegPoor little girl went through lot of stress for a month. Was under direct sun(40*c) from the day of germination, rain washed away every thing for a week and the wind came to do its job which made her LST on its own. Then most of the leaves were eaten by fucking insect and I nutri burned the remaining leaves with NPK.

After going through the all these shits this AUTO is blooming well and growing good. Must be strong pheno chosen by Fire genetics.

southindiansativa

Mar 1, 2018

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
All things considered I don't think it looks too bad at all. The new growth looks like it's healthy so you've done a good job fighting the elements ?
View attachment 3612Poor little girl went through lot of stress for a month. Was under direct sun(40*c) from the day of germination, rain washed away every thing for a week and the wind came to do its job which made her LST on its own. Then most of the leaves were eaten by fucking insect and I nutri burned the remaining leaves with NPK.

After going through the all these shits this AUTO is blooming well and growing good. Must be strong pheno chosen by Fire genetics.

southindiansativa

Mar 1, 2018
How tall did is the Auto Diesel compared to the NL? Can't wait to see pics :)
Not much taller than NL since its a week younger. But the traits of both are very different. NL shows more Ruderalis in the growth pattern & leaves. Sour Diesel leaves are stretchy and the plant looks bit bushy when compared to NL. Diesel loves the sun and doesnt show any heat stress till now might be of sativa dominance.
Hope i should go for more sativa dominant autos for my next grow.

southindiansativa

Mar 1, 2018
Again heavy rain with strong wind yesterday made her bend down to the soil covered with dirt ... Nature must be stressing her very bad ... this happens when u grow outdoor on harsh weather like this ... But this Shorty girl is a survivor and beats all the odds done to her ... let’s wait and see how she turns out when she matures ?2B829FF8-306D-45EB-B0BA-2FEEDDB1325B.jpeg

southindiansativa

Mar 1, 2018
Day 50 and this is how the sour lady looks.
Thought NL auto was shortest but this one is just the height of iPhone.
Should have performed much better under greenhouse!0544E54D-9966-4FC0-BC28-3F1D5D1FA6C0.jpeg

Back