Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Indoor Growing

First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠 still don't have the press down been watching utube and it seems so easy but mine seems to turn out like :poop: press a good bud and get very little rosin I have to get the temperature and time right got 2oz for the press will just keep trying until I get it right . 🤔

Cannada

🤠 they are little but I have one in soil and it is growing but a bit slower than I had hoped for. that is 1/2 the seeds I am going to get will have lots of trade seeds when I finish.
⌛
Nice! My Big laughing plant hermied on me. Wasnt paying close enough attention and she ended up being heavily pollinated. I took her down early but still had over 100 seeds. All green though.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
This article may be worth a read 👍
We recommend pressing Flower at 225 °F for 35 seconds. We’ve found this time and temperature maximizes yields, without burning or degrading your terpenes. You can set the temperature lower to get a lighter color Rosin, but as always it depends on the strain. If you still see oil after 35 seconds, as long as you are getting your Rosin off the heated plates, you can press for longer.
Hash and Dry Sift have similar optimal temperatures and lengths of press. When pressing Hash/Dry Sift use of a filter bag is required to keep the plant material out of your rosin (We suggest 25u-73u for Dry Sift and 25u-90u for Hash.) It’s very helpful to use the pre-puck method and doubling up on filter bags is a great way to prevent blow outs. We recommend pressing Hash and Dry Sift at 180 °F for 65 seconds.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Hey Sunshine New update I Just ordered a set of Bubble Bags she watched a video on utube of Bubble hash so here goes another experiment in a month or so ordered from wish will be here july 20 wont have a harvest in fir 1 1/2 month
:eek:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠 they are a set of 5 bags 5gal each with a pressing screen and a storage bag sizes 25 micron 73,120,160,220. cost $27.00 thought it was an ok price plus I have a bit of cash in my paypal account and I can do business with wish on paypal so it worked for me I now have to find a place that carries dry ice I watched quite a few videos on the subject so far and the dry ice seems to be the easiest. we have an ice seller and maker just down the road so I hope they sell dry ice if not we do it with reg ice and water and frozen product one thing about it I will also have a way to use all my trimming instead of like making all the green oil and green butter we have now haha.
🤢🤢

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Figured I had better put some of my new grow up With my dinosaur camera don't get the great pictures like you all get (jealous) my new little girls all the Afghani and White Widow are still in veg about 1 more week than we start 12x12 these are all clones the widow in front left is WW6 Generation and you will see in the new girls WW7 got to keep her going and also my Afghan clones are 4Th Gen. have lost a few of the girls this setting these are the survivors also will be putting a green crack in soil today hope for Female since I had bad luck at looking at the volcanos and picked bad on blueberry and headband you all can see I have quite of assortment in the young girls
MVC-076S (3).JPG
MVC-077S (3).JPG
MVC-078S (2).JPG
MVC-079S (2).JPG
MVC-080S (2).JPG
MVC-081S (2).JPG
MVC-082S (2).JPG
MVC-083S (2).JPG
MVC-084S (2).JPG
MVC-085S (2).JPG
MVC-086S (2).JPG

🦖

Jason

🤠 they are a set of 5 bags 5gal each with a pressing screen and a storage bag sizes 25 micron 73,120,160,220. cost $27.00 thought it was an ok price plus I have a bit of cash in my paypal account and I can do business with wish on paypal so it worked for me I now have to find a place that carries dry ice I watched quite a few videos on the subject so far and the dry ice seems to be the easiest. we have an ice seller and maker just down the road so I hope they sell dry ice if not we do it with reg ice and water and frozen product one thing about it I will also have a way to use all my trimming instead of like making all the green oil and green butter we have now haha.
🤢🤢
Keep us posted on how this works out for you. This might just be my next investment.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
That's a nice selection of new strains @Alphatoy👍
thank you sunshine more than I need right but now I have a new goals to make good rosin and hash so they will be used faster for a better product right. plus I have my new green crack in the soil and I have 2 other afghan 5 gen and 2 white widow 7 gen cant loose my great growers right, so my man cave will be full, almost messed up on my afghans if you noticed on my pictures yellow tips yep I let my ph get away for a bit got It back under control my bad. sprayed neem today cant see the little buggers but have a few really small spots so their is something feasting o yes we have no dry ice within 80 miles from us so I guess I do it the water and frozen product system going to see if I can find my paint mixer and hand drill.
:)

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠o good news for me my wife says their is dry ice about 30 miles from us and that's where we go to church so will have to check it out next Sunday so if their is dry ice their that means I will be doing it on a Sunday afternoon . wow that little green crack I put in the soil last night has already broke surface and is spreading its leaves already out of shell I wished I had one of those cameras that had time elapse that would be cool. 🌱 🌱🌱🍀

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
That's a nice selection of new strains @Alphatoy👍
Thanks Sunshine I believe with the help you gave me I have a better seed bank now and with Bluestink and Blueghani I have a few traders I believe I have about 13 strains now a couple of beans from each some only have 1 bean though my wife is mad at me for I have no fruit bowel growing but I do have about 11 plants going that means their will be 3 outside of the tents down the road. growing 3 bushes for my experiments I have 5 puffers so they use it up as fast as I can grow it (KIDS).(WIFE).
🤪

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠sorry haven't been on for couple days, got really sick some type of virus going around made me feel like
:poop: still feel like it got very weak haven't eaten in 2 days cant keep it down but its keeping me down so
everything going to have to wait for a couple days glad this cant be contacted by computer or can it.
:skull:

yazad

yesss... waiting for the hash making process..

in viral infection chicken's (country,not broiler) liver soup with black pepper is very good..

free range 🐔 chickens liver has many good values for sick person..

Top Bottom