First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠ok thanks Sunshine I figure that they are hitching rides with my 6 dogs 🐺🐶going to have to flea powder them and see if this stops them I don't believe I traveled them in haven't been in yard for a month I hit them with neem oil yesterday looks like it got rid of 90% will mix up another batch today and spray again wife says if it changes taste a bit she will gwt used to it and we found out the longer it cures it gets rid of that menthol taste Thank you for the info Sunshine.🌱🕷

Reactions: Sunshine

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠
MVC-089S.JPG
MVC-090S.JPG
MVC-091S.JPG
MVC-092S.JPG
MVC-094S.JPG
MVC-095S.JPG
MVC-097S.JPG
MVC-098S.JPG
MVC-099S.JPG
MVC-100S.JPG
MVC-101S.JPG
MVC-093S.JPG

Hi Guys figured I should up date youall these are the ladies that survived sorry about poor pictures flash not working right and if lights are on they are not green so I cant win
#1 Pic = Baydream
#2 " = Afghani clone 5th gen
#3&7 = White Widow 7 Gen
#4 " = Pinky OG KUSH
#5 " = Left Back= White Widow 7 Right back Stink Bomb Front right Blueghani Left Front Pinky OG Kush.
#6 " = Whats left of my Afghani.
#8 " =Pinky again
#9-10&11 = Blueghani
#12 just another bad shot sorry
That's what we have now hope they are all ladies thanks for looking Guys/Girls again thanks for all the prayers and good wishes am getting a lot better I believe the 29 I will maybe be getting rid of the pick line or how ever you spell it will be seeing the Infectious Blood Doctor tomorrow today is my blood giving day for her LATERo_O

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In the garden :)
Looking good @Alphatoy, that's going to be a lot of medicine when it's cut and dried :) Thanks for sharing the pics!
That's what we have now hope they are all ladies thanks for looking Guys/Girls again thanks for all the prayers and good wishes am getting a lot better I believe the 29 I will maybe be getting rid of the pick line or how ever you spell it will be seeing the Infectious Blood Doctor tomorrow today is my blood giving day for her
Hope all goes well at the Doc's, good luck for tomorrow my friend will be thinking of you.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Well went to Blood Doctor Yesterday She said all the Bad :poop: in the blood was gone:party: that I am cured, today I take my last treatment and they take my pick line out of my arm so guys it looks like I will be on here for a while longer ( knock on Wood ) thanks also to all my FC Family that thought about me in my Bad times getting a lot better now but body feels like it is made of rubber doctor said this to shall pass in time Thank you my FC Family😂

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠
Hey @Alphatoy, how are you getting on with your recovery my friend? Did you manage to do the yard?
Nope didn't get the yard by the time I hooked up the battery charger on the jeep and filled the bird feeders broke out lawn mower gassed and oiled I was beat so had to come in it was 91 at 7 in the morning so it will save for another DAY cooler maybe 🤪

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠well we Harvested my 3 Afghani wet we got 464 grahams not to bad and I do promise that all of it is going to go in the press that press so far has not done anything partly wives fault every time I go to user it she tells me that's good puffing stuff don't do them but now she has about 4 oz of good puffing stuff Pinky, Afghani, & White widow left that should hold them until the others start blooming they have been on 12x12 for 5 days now they all look like females so far haven't seen no ⚽ just waiting for flowers:grinning: o yes I have about 2 pounds of trim in freezer for Bubble Hash will finally get to use my new bags will have to do just ice and water this next week🥴

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Congratulations on your harvest @Alphatoy :party:
I have about 2 pounds of trim in freezer for Bubble Hash will finally get to use my new bags will have to do just ice and water this next week🥴
That's going to make a nice big chunk of hash!
I do promise that all of it is going to go in the press that press
I'd love to see some pics of the press in action, good luck sounds like you're loved ones are going to be spoiled for choice :)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠well wife tried new Afghani last night and same thing says it is really good every time I clone plants they seem to get better than last time so it looks like I will loose 1/2 of the harvest BUT I am going to try for some Rosen. but the old saying , Keep momma happy and everybody is happy :worried:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
🤠well wife tried new Afghani last night and same thing says it is really good every time I clone plants they seem to get better than last time so it looks like I will loose 1/2 of the harvest BUT I am going to try for some Rosen. but the old saying , Keep momma happy and everybody is happy :worried:
Hehe yes, here they say "happy wife happy life" :)
Good luck with the rosin and hash making 👍

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Howdy Sunshine I have a Question I wish to ask you I soaked rooted and planted yesterday and today the 2 different seeds you sent me while in hospital any ways question is zkittle2xsour og and DH09xsour9 is that the strain? produced at Sunshine farms or do they have a name? what is the thc levels, o yes I lost all the new buds wife took them all but I got back some of the older buds so game on.

Reactions: Sunshine