Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Indoor Growing

First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠that looks great Sunshine but I have a few questions do you put product in wash machine well how do you strain product when done if product is jut placed in machine is it not a mess to get it out or do you place product in some sort of bag if so where does ice go just inside of machine I am sorry just have not figured it out but I really like the idea of a washer and this one is Fairley cheap and portable I like it give me a run down on how you use it ok thanks friend. :)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠ok thanks Sunshine found a video about the washer that is what I was wondering about the bag that is what he used and it worked great wife already is putting it in the budget to get one next month wont need it until than harvest isn't until about Halloween :)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠well washer it went out of the budget this month had to install a new radiator in the cad today first the brakes now the radiator owell its still cheaper than a new car about 550.00$ but it sure cuts the budget that will be ok though I will just freeze everything until I get washer . owell I still have the press to work with have to check into it more haven't figured if I am suppose to do new harvest or dried or which is preferred I keep playing with it and am getting very little on dried buds will have some new buds end of month will try a couple of wet buds and find out difference so Sunshine and FC Family what do you think ?? :p

P

Press

🤠Thanks sunshine this makes sense to what is hapining :)to my press so will try again i have 1oz of afghani to press it has been drying since 9/4 i believe so it should be about 60% humidity that is what the room is so i figured that is what the product would be:eek:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠hey sunshine what do you think about these shots done it with a magnifier glass will try a loop next. The first Blueghani next stink bomb
next pinky og Kush last is White Widow need to work on it and turn off lights didn't get any tricones in pic maybe next time. :blush:
MVC-091S (2).JPG
MVC-092S (2).JPG
MVC-093S (2).JPG
MVC-094S (2).JPG

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠 ok we did it with plant lights off and room lights on they look a lot better the white widow didn't flash but still an ok pic took 2 of pinky they run the same line up as before Blueghani, stink bomb, Pinky except for the 2 pinky og Kush, White Widow.🙃

MVC-095S (2).JPG
MVC-096S (2).JPG
MVC-098S (2).JPG
MVC-099S (2).JPG
MVC-100S (2).JPG

That first shot of the Blueghani is a great shot I think, How do I put it into the November contest , that is the first bud on my Blueghani.hope it gets to be a big bud it will mature about Nov 1.

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Great pics @Alphatoy! The Blueghani pic is very nice, with a bit more practice you're going to be taking some stunning shots my friend.
How do I put it into the November contest
I think that only pics from the media gallery can be voted on for the contest so you need to upload them to your media gallery then we can vote for it ;) See the media link on the menu.
Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to seeing these pretty girls stack up over the next few weeks :)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠owell it was a thought, I cant figure out the media I have a media but I don't know how it got their some how I done it by accident its still a great shot its above my paygrade. thanks sunshine😊

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Sunshine another question every plant that I have at the same age is in flower but this one baydreamxheadband has nothing here are a few pic of her I find no male units so I believe she is a female plant she has no smell and no flowers could it be I got stumped and this is just a Hemp plant? I don't remember who I traded with on this one will have to check my older emails would appreciate any info from my FC Family on what they think this is . she is a nice looking plant but do I chop her down.⚔:skull::broken_heart:

MVC-105S.JPG
MVC-106S.JPG
MVC-107S.JPG

Top Bottom