First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠
They look great @Alphatoy! I really hope the Sour Zkittles and the Sour Hooker are both girls, they look nice and happy over there :) Thanks for sharing
Sunshine is the DHo9 X Sour9 is that a Sour Hooker . any ways the Z Kittle X Sour OG came into flowering today so both of them turned out ladies:party: also the bay dream is really smelling good now like you quoted she is a slow grower but is really producing fairly nice buds will try and take some pictures today for an update . :grinning:

Reactions: Sunshine

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠 sorry sunshine pictures didn't turn out very good. top picture plant at left Sour Hooker had to take her out of tent today got to tall had to tie her up a bit next shot are her flower shots next shot is baydream x headband top buds next is z kittle she is getting tall also tried to show flower but bad shot than we have my Afghani in left back corner than we have a shot showing their is not much room left in tent last shot is my right tent with my small ladies 2 pinky 1 stink bomb 1 white widow they are all growing me out of the room again like me and wife both says we are going to shut it down after these all mature and harvest. 🤪
MVC-140S.JPG
MVC-141S.JPG
MVC-142S.JPG
MVC-143S.JPG
MVC-144S.JPG
MVC-145S.JPG
MVC-146S.JPG
MVC-147S.JPG
MVC-148S.JPG

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠probably until wife starts getting low again right now she has over 5 Oz and we will probably get another 5 Oz in a month or two boy hasn't been down lately wont take any more clones right now but with your help and my trades we have a few seeds we have not grown yet plus the ones I bought the Afghani, and the new ones I got a couple of weeks ago. plus blueghani , Bluestink. and my AP I love growing but she can only consume so much I told her that if she finds any that don't work for her well lets throw them away actually we can grind them up and try the wash machine again no that wont work has to be fresh product :) also I have never got to use my heat press as of yet :yumright. :blush:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Wow Sunshine it seems strange not to have some clones going I have always had a few going it makes me a bit sad not to have a few babies and my young ladies are growing so fast owell even if I don't grow in a couple of months I will still be on here I believe probably n about 1 month I will soak a few new seeds I just cant leave them alone haha I will grow just to use my heat press and wash machine good idea right :p

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Washington State USA
🤠Wow Sunshine it seems strange not to have some clones going I have always had a few going it makes me a bit sad not to have a few babies and my young ladies are growing so fast owell even if I don't grow in a couple of months I will still be on here I believe probably n about 1 month I will soak a few new seeds I just cant leave them alone haha I will grow just to use my heat press and wash machine good idea right :p

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Washington State USA
I've been thinking about taking a short break too Alphatoy. It looks like I will have enough to last me a while now and the power bill is high enough during the winter months. I still have some clones going but I may just let them get bigger in veg do some Low Stress training and flower them later. I have some new seeds to try too and can hardly wait, so we'll see how things go. Will definitely be posting more as time goes along.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠looks like we are on the same frame of mind Jason and you still have not grown any of my seeds yet have you. I cant remember which seeds you received from me but if you got any blueghani that is a Boss plant and where did you go Sunshine 🤪

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In the garden :)
Here I am :) Sorry was waiting for new phone to come, they tried to deliver it today so it'll be here tmrw and I will be back in action again my friend.
try the wash machine again no that wont work has to be fresh product
You can use the washing machine with dried product and lots of ice no problem, like you said best to break it up a bit first to expose as much surface area and trichomes for extraction as possible.
I just cant leave them alone haha I will grow just to use my heat press and wash machine good idea right
Sounds like a great idea, you could also just grow one big plant in there instead of multiple while you use up old stock.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Here I am :) Sorry was waiting for new phone to come, they tried to deliver it today so it'll be here tmrw and I will be back in action again my friend.

You can use the washing machine with dried product and lots of ice no problem, like you said best to break it up a bit first to expose as much surface area and trichomes for extraction as possible.

Sounds like a great idea, you could also just grow one big plant in there instead of multiple while you use up old stock.
🤠I wasn't sure if I could use older dried buds if that is true I believe I could get rid of a bunch of older Afghani some she says is not as good as others one big plant per tent sounds good yes hope you get phone what happened to old phone it took great pictures :)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In the garden :)
what happened to old phone
Thanks @Alphatoy. In it's short life it's been dropped in a vat of paint, sat on, rolled on, dropped multiple times and trodden on. The last impact was the final straw and the screen won't even come on, before it used to flicker but still work (just about) :( For the new phone I've ordered an Otter Box which is a very hard wearing full body case which protects from impacts and drops so fingers crossed this one will last a little bit longer :)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Wife right now uses a LUPA wallet case that way she keeps all of her junk together mine the same but actually mine is the house phone we have no landline just 2 pocket phones. every time wife gets new stuff I get left overs. 😬 well got to go Sunshine its time to feed the 4 coons outside about this time every night 🦝 🦝🦝🦝

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
MVC-149S.JPG
MVC-150S.JPG
MVC-151S.JPG
MVC-152S.JPG
🤠 didn't turn out to bad but that dang bag started to come unzipped again and I had it tied but it didn't do the damage like last time just about a ping pong ball size got out last time just about all got out here are a few shots of my reward only 3 bags out of the five gives any thing trycones must be really small but I got rid of all of the Afghani about 5 Oz haven't weighed the hash yet going to wait until dry than ill let you know Sunshine probably tomorrow the first bag is at the right the last bag is the 2 big ones washed it twice really love that wash machine no blisters. 👍 :yum

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jason and Sunshine

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Dry today weight dry is 4.2 grams not bad but not enough should have washed it the third time owell next time will have some trim by Christmas , and a bunch of new buds for the press Yes. 🤪

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠yep again Sunshine you were right she tried a little piece and it knocked her socks off for 4 hours she said it was great stuff doesn't take much haha :yum