Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠well one good thing about using up the old buds for hash I don't have to quit my growing as of yet But it depends on how much I produce on this run I really want to float some of these seeds I have never tried yet so I do not believe I will be taking clones this time Sunshine but we will see. will have a bunch of relatives over for Christmas so I will have to lock room up only a few know of grow room also lots of grand and great grand kids if they want to see plants I will send them out to the hot house to see flowers so if their is a slip of tongue I can always use this the hot house 🥀

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Sunshine have you ever used MITE MASSACURE before I just bought a bottle of it off of AMAZON a week ago was getting a bit of leaf Mold tried Neem on young plants didn't seem to do any thing so I bought this MITE stuff mixed it up 1 tablespoon per gal and sprayed all my plants than 3 days later sprayed again it says it is safe for all food and feed crops so that is Fairley safe well to get on with my story a couple of times I sprayed adult plants with neem it made all of my phistles turn orange sort of messed up the buds well this Mite I sprayed flowers and nothing happened to the phistles and it seems to be doing the job so I am happy to find a pretty good product just thought I would pass it on. also it is a bug killer🐛:bomb:☠

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Mites can be a nightmare. I use compost tea as a spray and soak to get rid but thankfully haven't had a problem for a long time (touch wood).

I'll be interested to see what new seeds you pop next! What you thinking?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Well Sunshine so far it looks good mold seems to have turned colors still keeping an eye on the mold problem in my glass house I use a pretty strong bug spray Ortho 0345110 fruit and veg insect killer and bugs be gone get them from amazon but I wonder if I am tracking my problems up here in my Man Cave from hot house hate to think I will have to start wearing a big white quarantine suit . haven't really checked out my seed bank yet but I will float my last blueberry and my Bluestink since wife really likes stink bomb this should do good I also have one in a package cant remember the name and I also have new White Widow seeds and Afghan so we will see in about dec 10 or first of year :)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠oyes today I just purchased from strain supermarket gorilla glue having 5 seeds sent it was on sale 25% to 28 % ThC from what I read also the other was Auto Critical x AK47 it is not as high about like the Afghani 17 to 19 ThC so I have quite a few seeds that I have not grown yet plus a few seeds that I swapped for some of the strains I have been growing I have had for over a year now lot of clones my white widow is on the 8th clone Afghani on the 7th clone and I have found out the more you clone a strain the shorter and fatter a plant grows 🌱

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠My Growing update sorry didn't get good shots but it is a bit of my grow taken this morning was going to take more shots but disc is full will have to delete a few to get any more shots plus charge batt, first picture clone from Blueghani second pic DH0G x Sour 0G
Third shot Baydreamxheadband #4 Stink Bomb #5 Afghani #6 Green Crack #7 Bud shots of zkittle. all of next shots Baydream top Buds they will be ready to harvest around between 12/10 and 12/20 they already have a little orange hairs but trycones are crystal clear this is all left tent and outside tent will show young ladies in right tent a little later update thank youall for looking 🖖
MVC-153S.JPG
MVC-154S.JPG
MVC-155S.JPG
MVC-157S.JPG
MVC-158S.JPG
MVC-159S.JPG
MVC-160S.JPG
MVC-161S.JPG
MVC-162S.JPG
MVC-163S.JPG
MVC-164S.JPG
MVC-165S.JPG

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠 Thanks a lot BudMonster and Jason I really appreciate the backing looks like on the 12/10 I will be harvesting my baydreamxheadband she will be 50 days flowering on that day phistles are orange but trycones are yet to be orange most are still clear but that could change overnight hope so I could really use that bigger light :idea:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Afghani #6 clone is first 2 shots next is Pinky next Pinky Clone in the back than in right back white widow clone #8 so in the second tent I have 2 pinky clones 1 white widow clone #8 and Afghani clone #6 the other shots are of my DayrreamX 707 Headband it is almost done most trycones are milky but no amber yet the buds are 6 to 4 inches long and and a bunch of 2 and 1 inchers they smell great Sunshine your seeds finally came through a big and tall bush it finally stopped growing at 6 feet tall after topping it at 4 feet. a happy grower o yes Sunshine the last bud shot is of your DH0G x Sour 0G (Dead Hooker OG x Sour OG) she and your Sour Zkittlez (Zkittlez x Sour OG) are doing great 😁

Pinky
MVC-173S.JPG

MVC-174S.JPG

Pinky Clone
MVC-177S.JPG
MVC-176S.JPG
MVC-177S.JPG
MVC-178S.JPG
MVC-179S.JPG
MVC-180S.JPG
MVC-181S.JPG
MVC-182S.JPG
MVC-183S.JPG
MVC-184S.JPG

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠All but the last shot are Daydream X 707 Headband Buds those were some of the very small buds of the plant I don't think you will have these this is my first time with this plant and it will probably be the last I planted the seed root on 6/17 it takes to long for me. it is over 6 months as of now it has been almost 70 days in flower and it still is not ready to harvest . :weary_face:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠ok did my harvest on DaydreamX707 headband today did Fairley good received 144.2 grams from the plant my largest buds it was almost 9 inches long now that's a nice bud was 24.6 grams 18.0 grams and 14.7 grams those were the 3 largest buds so I took a few pictures to show sort of sad to see her go she has been with me for over 6 months but I still have 10 ladies to go. and I got a pan full for my washer and a bit of scissor hash and now the process begins :blush:

MVC-185S.JPG
MVC-186S.JPG
MVC-187S.JPG
MVC-188S.JPG
MVC-189S.JPG
MVC-190S.JPG
MVC-191S.JPG
MVC-192S.JPG

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠And thank you Sunshine for keeping me positive on this plant I almost cut it down 2 months ago if it had not been for you I was beginning to think she was Hemp cause in beginning she had no smell but you turned my head and thoughts now I am happy I listened to you thank you Again Sunshine for being a good friend.🧙‍♂️

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
🤠And thank you Sunshine for keeping me positive on this plant I almost cut it down 2 months ago if it had not been for you I was beginning to think she was Hemp cause in beginning she had no smell but you turned my head and thoughts now I am happy I listened to you thank you Again Sunshine for being a good friend.🧙‍♂️
Thanks @Alphatoy! She certainly turned out nicely, good growing my friend 🌿

Top Bottom