First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠well one good thing about using up the old buds for hash I don't have to quit my growing as of yet But it depends on how much I produce on this run I really want to float some of these seeds I have never tried yet so I do not believe I will be taking clones this time Sunshine but we will see. will have a bunch of relatives over for Christmas so I will have to lock room up only a few know of grow room also lots of grand and great grand kids if they want to see plants I will send them out to the hot house to see flowers so if their is a slip of tongue I can always use this the hot house 🥀

Reactions: Sunshine

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Sunshine have you ever used MITE MASSACURE before I just bought a bottle of it off of AMAZON a week ago was getting a bit of leaf Mold tried Neem on young plants didn't seem to do any thing so I bought this MITE stuff mixed it up 1 tablespoon per gal and sprayed all my plants than 3 days later sprayed again it says it is safe for all food and feed crops so that is Fairley safe well to get on with my story a couple of times I sprayed adult plants with neem it made all of my phistles turn orange sort of messed up the buds well this Mite I sprayed flowers and nothing happened to the phistles and it seems to be doing the job so I am happy to find a pretty good product just thought I would pass it on. also it is a bug killer🐛:bomb:☠

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In the garden :)
Mites can be a nightmare. I use compost tea as a spray and soak to get rid but thankfully haven't had a problem for a long time (touch wood).

I'll be interested to see what new seeds you pop next! What you thinking?

Reactions: Alphatoy

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Well Sunshine so far it looks good mold seems to have turned colors still keeping an eye on the mold problem in my glass house I use a pretty strong bug spray Ortho 0345110 fruit and veg insect killer and bugs be gone get them from amazon but I wonder if I am tracking my problems up here in my Man Cave from hot house hate to think I will have to start wearing a big white quarantine suit . haven't really checked out my seed bank yet but I will float my last blueberry and my Bluestink since wife really likes stink bomb this should do good I also have one in a package cant remember the name and I also have new White Widow seeds and Afghan so we will see in about dec 10 or first of year :)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠oyes today I just purchased from strain supermarket gorilla glue having 5 seeds sent it was on sale 25% to 28 % ThC from what I read also the other was Auto Critical x AK47 it is not as high about like the Afghani 17 to 19 ThC so I have quite a few seeds that I have not grown yet plus a few seeds that I swapped for some of the strains I have been growing I have had for over a year now lot of clones my white widow is on the 8th clone Afghani on the 7th clone and I have found out the more you clone a strain the shorter and fatter a plant grows 🌱

Reactions: Jason and Sunshine

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠My Growing update sorry didn't get good shots but it is a bit of my grow taken this morning was going to take more shots but disc is full will have to delete a few to get any more shots plus charge batt, first picture clone from Blueghani second pic DH09xSour 09
Third shot Baydreamxheadband #4 Stink Bomb #5 Afghani #6 Green Crack #7 Bud shots of zkittle. all of next shots Baydream top Buds they will be ready to harvest around between 12/10 and 12/20 they already have a little orange hairs but trycones are crystal clear this is all left tent and outside tent will show young ladies in right tent a little later update thank youall for looking 🖖
MVC-153S.JPG
MVC-154S.JPG
MVC-155S.JPG
MVC-157S.JPG
MVC-158S.JPG
MVC-159S.JPG
MVC-160S.JPG
MVC-161S.JPG
MVC-162S.JPG
MVC-163S.JPG
MVC-164S.JPG
MVC-165S.JPG

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠 Thanks a lot BudMonster and Jason I really appreciate the backing looks like on the 12/10 I will be harvesting my baydreamxheadband she will be 50 days flowering on that day phistles are orange but trycones are yet to be orange most are still clear but that could change overnight hope so I could really use that bigger light :idea: