Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Thanks for coming to my stream glen1RZ and welcome to FC we hope you also start a stream to show us your grows we always love new members and their grow Again glen1RZ Welcome to the FC Family. :grinning:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠ok here is an update on my babies the first shot is 4- 7 gal pots waiting for 4 of them they are in another tent with the other 4,- 7 tried to take pictures where you can read names less work haha the one without a pot is White Widow Clone 9 gen she doesn't even look like a cannabis plant I went ahead and stuck her in 7 gal in the beginning got my pots ready for babies dumped in fish bone meal and coffee grounds to start acclimate and rebuild soil this time when they get bigger I will probably take clones off of a few of them hope you enjoy thank you all for visiting my site. :grinning:

MVC-222S.JPG
MVC-225S.JPG
MVC-226S.JPG
MVC-227S.JPG
MVC-228S.JPG
MVC-229S.JPG
MVC-230S.JPG
MVC-231S.JPG
MVC-232S.JPG
MVC-233S.JPG

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Well it has been 2 weeks since I transplanted the girls so here is an update on their growth Thank you for visiting my grow. :grinning:
#1-White widow
#2-Afghan
#3-Gorilla Glue
#4-Gorilla Glue
#5-the 4 in the left Tent
#6-UK Cheese
#7-Auto Critical X AK 47
#8-Pineapple Gum
#9-Daydream X 707 Headband
#10-the 4 in the right tent
#11-Wives Stash white cabinet :yum
MVC-003S (2).JPG
MVC-004S (2).JPG
MVC-005S (3).JPG
MVC-006S (3).JPG
MVC-007S (2).JPG
MVC-008S (4).JPG
MVC-009S (2).JPG
MVC-010S.JPG
MVC-011S.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠well just got me some bad news my Daydream X AK47 is a Male so chop chop Time :sob: that is one of my wives favorite owell got another seed floating picture #6 and #9 .:confused:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠well will start early here are my new baby Daydream X AK47 I had floated 2 both rooted nice now we wait to see if their is a female in one of these 2 I have already told both of them if they come out males ChopChop I figured like you say Sunshine 50% chance But I checked the Volcanoes this time they were both nice and round. I know you don't believe but got to believe in something. but I still have a dozen seeds so somewhere their is a female:D

MVC-023S (2).JPG
MVC-024S (2).JPG
MVC-025S (5).JPG

Jason

Good luck! Fingers crossed for girls. FYI, I'm soaking some of the seeds you sent. 3-Blue stink and 3 Aloris Pop. Also, two Alaskan Purple, two White Widow, and two , Bad Azz OG Cheese. I'll likely start a new thread soon with this new line up so you'll know the results.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠I myself just keep adding to my one thread thanks for the positive look forward that's a lot of newbies Jason 12 hope you also have a batch of girls. Well Sunshine I have a good feeling this time twin girls 😃

Top Bottom