Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🙏🤠will probably be off of this for awhile Wife was picked up by Ambulance this morning she had pains in her stomach all night and was barfing all night with dry heaves a bad fever lots of head sweat they checked her here before taking her to Athens hospital her heart was good so don't know how long this will last me and dogs already miss her she is what's left of my life. so I ask FC Family need some prayers Thank you :mask: 🥴

Cannada

🙏🤠will probably be off of this for awhile Wife was picked up by Ambulance this morning she had pains in her stomach all night and was barfing all night with dry heaves a bad fever lots of head sweat they checked her here before taking her to Athens hospital her heart was good so don't know how long this will last me and dogs already miss her she is what's left of my life. so I ask FC Family need some prayers Thank you :mask: 🥴
Take care @Alphatoy. I hope your wife pulls through this quickly. Prayers your way 🙏

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Well I guess I got a bit excited with this corid 19 out their well they sent her home today I believe it was all your prayers that helped Thank you and we found out what was wrong ( To Much Puffing ) the doctor asked her after a urine test if she smoked of course their was a denial it is illegal here and the doctors have to tell the authority she stated that we were burning a bunch of brush and it did have some loco weed in it well they bought it (phew) so at least we know what caused her stomach spasms that's what she gets for mixing gorilla glue and critical AK 47 and UK Cheese that stuff is strong and here we just harvested one this morning But I am glad that every thing is getting back to normal doc said that back in the old days nothing like this would happen but now that THC is so high in plants you have to watch out for this so it looks like I will be growing less high grade THC plants here is a couple of pictures of my harvest this morning gorilla glue the last picture is UK Cheese it will be harvested in 5 days but I still have another gorilla glue a Afghani and a White Widow in the next 5 days OBOY and she is suppose to take it easy from here on but their is still her son :mask:
MVC-113S (2).JPG
MVC-114S (2).JPG
MVC-115S (2).JPG
MVC-116S (2).JPG
MVC-117S (2).JPG

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Thank you Sunshine and all the FC Family that gave me back up and yes that virus had me quite worried for neither of us are spring chickens that's all I could think of was the virus and a surprising thing was that their is no visitors allowed in hospital now you have to set outside in a tent they don't even let you past the door they have a table with a hospital worker and a security guard and that's as far you can get into hospital really crazy like you said. well sunshine with me having to cut back on a bunch of growing I guess this will be the last clones I will be doing since I have more seeds than I can plant in many moons I will go back to popping seeds I still have seeds I have not tried yet so now we will try. :mask:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠well yesterday I harvested my small White Widow and Afghani and my UK Cheese UK Cheese at the left of picture Widow in the center than Afghani I have a picture their that I have never seen on a cannabis plant check out the round gagged point leaf I have on my clone UK Cheese very different kind of pretty :mask:
MVC-118S (2).JPG
MVC-119S (2).JPG
MVC-120S (2).JPG
MVC-121S (2).JPG
MVC-122S (2).JPG
MVC-123S (2).JPG
MVC-124S (2).JPG
MVC-125S (2).JPG
MVC-126S (2).JPG

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Just to let some of the newer members that would like to trade seeds with other members here is the #1 thing you must remember when shipping postal service is brutal to seeds I am talking about the rollers on envelopes I myself know for the first envelope I ever sent the envelope made it but the rollers opened the envelope and seeds never made it one problem was the glue never held. Here are a pictures at what happens if seeds are not sent in protection. these are some of the seeds I received that were not packed well. below are also a few helping items bubble envelopes plastic viles that will help transport your product safer. if you use these safety items you will receive happy seeds not crushed trash I learned my lesson its worth a few dollars more than having to resend product second time . :mask:

MVC-132S (2).JPG
MVC-088S.JPG
MVC-130S (2).JPG
a123.jpg
a134.jpg
a123456.jpg

Last edited:

yazad

I have shifted to a new house a big flat 3.5 bhk. With 3 of female friends and me and my wife and my 2 friends come over for night sessions. And we are having a great time

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom