Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

yazad

No i cant accept the seeds wich you have bought by money.

You can send me regulars

But you also dnt need to go out in covid to post as the post office you had in your area is now closed.

I have no hurry..

You may send when all the odds are in your favour.

Now tell me if you want anything from india.

This new postman is a young friend of mine and he assured me to send parcel to us/uk without being lost

Would you like if i send you a painting by kazvin?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
No i cant accept the seeds wich you have bought by money.

You can send me regulars

But you also dnt need to go out in covid to post as the post office you had in your area is now closed.

I have no hurry..

You may send when all the odds are in your favour.

Now tell me if you want anything from india.

This new postman is a young friend of mine and he assured me to send parcel to us/uk without being lost

Would you like if i send you a painting by kazvin?
🤠 Ok That would be Great Also put Kazvin in the Package haha :mask:

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
got my camera battery charged so I took a few shots actually I think they look pretty good for a 25 year old Sony dinosaurs that takes on a 3 1/2 floppy disc these are pictures of my Guptine Buds which are suppose to harvest tomorrow but I believe I will let them go a couple more days it has been 60 days flowering but I think I need 70 days we will watch day by day. than their are my 4 teenagers and poison princess outside tent inside is Daydream X AK47 & Daydream & Black eyed Kate & Guptine Clone so here are a few shots.

MVC-031S (3).JPG
MVC-025S (6).JPG
MVC-026S (5).JPG
MVC-027S (4).JPG
MVC-028S (3).JPG
MVC-030S (3).JPG
MVC-031S (3).JPG
MVC-029S (3).JPG

CrimemasterGoGo

🤠
🤠Yes glad to see you back and yes we have had a bunch of new members I think we are averaging at least 3 newbies per day but really good to see our older members as yourself what are you growing now? :mask:
I'm taking a break from cannabis for the time being, was unlucky to get covid this september, still recovering from the breathlessness and loss of smell and taste. I've been doing aroma therapy everyday for the last two months now and recovering slowly. Can't smoke or vape so taking a break !

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Really sorry to hear that my friend that covid is real serious so you watch yourself and take the medical they offer you soon their will be out the serum to get rid of this junk but keep us informed and you can still grow for the future yes :mask:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
I was told that I should not put my trades on Sativa kids thread so I decided to put it on my thread I have asked fc to remove my page on Rate your trade this is not a rate your trade page I do not need another War Of Words Thank You so please use your own thread for your great trades so here it is so thank you all my FC Family and Friends.

(ALL OF THE BELOW TRADE MEMBERS ARE HONEST AND ON MY LIST I CAN TRUST THESE ARE MY GREAT TRADERS AND IF FOR SOME REASON SEEDS GOT CRUSHED THEY DID REPLACE THEM I WILL NOT LIST BAD TRADERS FOR SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE IT CREATES A WAR OF WORDS ON FC AND THIS WE DO NOT NEED ON A PLANT GROWING FORUM )

Sunshine
Jason
mbnmv
yazad
CrimemasterGoGo
resplendent acres
Violable
SAM
DGAF
Purpljack
Speedreamz515
Varinaut
Sativa Kid
SirBenOfJamin
Opal
Greasygas
Vivosunled
Drummer4Life70
Homegrown Organics

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
Keeping well, thanks for asking @CrimemasterGoGo. Hoping the lockdowns end soon and we all get back to some kind of normal.
🤠Great to see you on here Sunshine how is your grow going found a new spot yet?? to grow. Well my old Dinosaur camera sort of give up the ghost it wont except my floppies any longer even my computer tells me all my disc are no good used up says to format than it turns the format down and a computer wiz I am not now I am trying to figure out how to use my phone and a phone wiz I am not. :mask:

Last edited:

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom