Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

juju

If you got extra coin, I would recommend the Ceramic Metal Halide lights bro. I would use one 630 watt for your tent. The light is like sunlight and it is easy on the eyes. I dont like the LEDs because of the colors. Yeah, there are LEDs nowadays that have the "daylight color. " I am gonna buy some for side and undergrowth areas of the plant when in flower. DHL from China has nice LEDs for cheap that are great fsupplemental lighting. It will make your plants much happier and your eyes too.
Overall.. nice job!
Hey if you all want to visit us feel free? I would like to visit you. Go fishing in the sea then grill and make some legit sushi. You like my closest cannabro neighbor! We only fish for trout here.

Alphatoy

Thread starter #42
juju the sea is about 300 miles from me I live on a lake quite a bit smaller, trout fishing haven't been trout fishing for over 20 years used to trout fish in California where I grew up in San Diego long time ago. also visit WISH.com they have loads of led.

Alphatoy

Thread starter #44
you can see the little girls Fruit bowl front left AK 47 behind her than Afghan front right Nordes behind her I keep running out of room had to take my little White Widow clone of the clone out of tents no room so I also placed my little bottle babies in to a 7gal pot didn't take pictures very good will try to get some better pictures of my adult Widows the 2 in the back have quarter size buds now the two in the front are just flowering. the other pictures Sunshine are that Cassava plant it doesn't have a lot of foliage nights have been in the low 40sh most all plants shed their foliage,

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
The Fruit Bowl, Afghan, Nordes and AK look great! You can move the light closer and they will grow a bit bushier with thicker stems but they're looking aok, nice job 👍 For the little ones consider lst or pinching to promote branching 🌿
The tent with the flowering plants looks good too, how long have they been flowering for now? 🌻

Alphatoy

Thread starter #46
The rear widows started flowering 11-7 and the front widows started flowering 11-21 it is really going to town both look like I will have a much better harvest when time comes, wife cant wait until Fruit bowl begins budding I cant hardly wait also a couple of weeks ago purchased a heat press for rosin tried it with leaves got nothing so I am waiting for a few buds sorry I could not get some good pictures of the Cassava plant but when it is bloom it looks like them wild plants he was talking about yes I am very happy with my second grow ( wife tells me good job grasshopper )

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Thread starter #51
[Sponsored]MyPress Gen 2, Portable Heat Press Machine, Digital Display, Stainless Steel Plates, Automatic Timer
by MyPress Solventless
$449.00 $ 449 00 Prime
FREE Delivery by Sat, Dec 1
Only 20 left in stock - order soon.
4.7 out of 5 stars 43
Save 10% with coupon
Heat Transfer Machine-Nurxiovo 5 in 1 Swing-Away Digital Transfer Sublimation T-Shirt Hot Pressing Machine-Multipurpose Mug/Hat Plate/Cap Press,12x15" Combo Kit
by Nurxiovo
$181.99 $ 181 99 $199.99
FREE Shipping on eligible orders it was $98.00 on sale I watched a bunch on videos on utube and they used both now all I have to do is try to talk my wife out of some of her buds to see , Good luck to me haha if the large plate works out good I might send the other back which ever does good I will keep lots of bucks on retirement THAT was easy should have done it the first time owell old slow Brain the top one got on sale a little over $300.00 with tax and such OYES Sunshine you said you cant wait to see it in action, does that mean you are coming over to TEXAS for a visit and showing..That would be great than you and my wife can go down on the deck and smoke doobies together.

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I'd love to visit usa one day but I don't think it will happen anytime soon :) I meant seeing pics on here 👍
The cheaper one looks good, interested to hear your review/feedback on these units my friend 🌞

Alphatoy

Thread starter #53
well by the time you might get here I might have learned out how to extract rosin. have tried 3 times now and only pressed down the items to a nice hard puck but wife says it smokes good haha got to learn the pressure and heat and time on these machines old brain is a bit slow.

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
well by the time you might get here I might have learned out how to extract rosin. have tried 3 times now and only pressed down the items to a nice hard puck haha got to learn the pressure and heat and time on these machines old brain is a bit slow.
Like most things, a hell of a lot easier with the right kit! :)
Have you got a dab rig? or are you going to be vaping the rosin? 💨

Alphatoy

Thread starter #55
boy I made out like a bandit I ordered a 1000 w light they were on sale black Fri sale they sent a note in the shipping saying they regret on their end they have no 1000w in stock so they have sent me a 1500 w hoping this would be ok. A dab rig well I believe I have everything but a ( dab rig) what is a dab ring??? no vaping not that I know of . just making Hash I believe is in the plan.

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
The 1500w sounds great, what's the actual/real wattage on that one? Sounds like it's going to be crazy bright, excellent score 😎
I'm probably missing something as I've been smoking all afternoon but aren't these presses for making rosin/wax rather than hash?

A dab rig is like this, where you preheat the nail and then add a dab of wax

You can make excellent hash with bubble bags, these are pretty cheap and simple to use, the results are great too but it's not the same as wax ;)

Alphatoy

Thread starter #57
Sunshine are you telling me I have to buy all that equipment to make good products ( good luck with that) haha hey just want to update you with the progress a week later could not get all the pictures run out of battery using an old sony camera that uses a 3.5 floppy have had it forever maby 20 or so years any ways here they are. the back is my 2 clones m, and front is my 2 seed widows MVC-030S (2).JPG MVC-031S.JPG MVC-032S.JPG those are my Ladies bottom are my little girls fruity AK nordie and afganay the 2 in the pot are my orange tree from a seed I ate the orange and an oriental ROSE the pedals are all different colors they are beautiful when in mature , and yes you are right as always I am making rosin but when you watch some of the videos on utube sone call it hash owell my wife should like it anyways yummy.gif .

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Sunshine are you telling me I have to buy all that equipment to make good products ( good luck with that) haha
I'm not telling you to buy anything my friend I think our wires got baked :) I was trying to convey the difference between wax/rosin and hashish.
The heated presses that you've purchased are for making rosin/wax, this is a different product to hash and is usually vaped or dabbed.

This is rosin/wax

This is hash made with bubble/hash bags below

Rather than suggesting you spend even more money I was trying to illustrate by the means of youtube that can use a cheap set of bags from ebay for less than $30 if you're aim is to make excellent hash ;)

The clones at the back of your flower cab are looking great by the way! How many weeks until harvest? Any chance of some bud shots?
Looks like things are coming along nicely 👍