Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Thread starter #81
white widow third gen on left fruit bowl from sunshine on right first gen the ones in the tent are 4 white widows the 2 front are first gen the 2 in the rear are clones from first grow the one in the other tent in the front big leaves is my Afghan the two in the rear are ak47 on left rear nordes on right rear yes right now I have 12 plants growing a forest in my man cave haha.

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Thread starter #82
I JUST COULD NOT RESIST PUTTING THESE PICTURES OF MY BIG LEAF AFGHAN SHE IS SO PRETTY, MVC-001S (3).JPG MVC-002S (4).JPG MVC-003S (3).JPG MVC-004S (3).JPG MVC-005S (3).JPG MVC-006S (3).JPG MVC-007S (3).JPG MVC-008S (4).JPG MVC-010S (3).JPG MVC-011S (3).JPG MVC-013S (3).JPG MVC-015S (3).JPG I am really proud of this Grow SUNSHINE the ak47 has good leaf form actually so far all the seeds you sent are really doing great Thank You SUNSHINE For the 3 Different strains nords is really great looks like they are all going into flower it looks like my widows wont be ready to harvest for awhile 50 days have passed and no orange hairs but it looks like I am going to have one that goes closer to 65 days OWELL bigger buds haha I hope.

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Thread starter #85
Mine or the plants Stef420 haha Well gang I harvested my 2 widows in the back of tent today the smaller one come up with 5.68 oz the other did better 7.82 oz on that one the biggest bud was 1.3 oz but that's before drying but wife is really happy also I took 2 clones from fruit bowl and 3 from my afghan so we started the new year right. harvested and cloned first day of the new year. I should have shot pictures before I placed them in my drying baskets owell next time.

BudMonster

Alphatoy

Thread starter #97
sunshine fruit bowl is going wild topped her couple weeks ago but that did not stop her. Her branches have grown another 18 inches she has a totat of 69 flower buds on her she has 11 great branches she is now over 6 ft tall AK and Nords are doing great but the stayed a bit shorter and much bushier but full of buds HA HA right now I have so many white ball it looks like a cotton field in my room so now I am a cotton picker also. will be harvesting my other two widows on the 11th Friday these two have some really hard buds compared with the other 2 widows have a feeling will get over a pound I would say going to try pressing some of these

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
well harvested and dried all 4 white widows Tuesday not Friday as planned was a lot lower than I thought would be ended up with about 1.5oz dried per bush ended up with 5oz totally dried but that was better than my last grow and half the time next grow wont be ready for couple months so we are good.
Great stuff! Hope you enjoy your harvest 👍🌲🔥
Are you making any extract/concentrates this run? Have you tried out your rosin press yet?