First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
yes wife is mad I took 2 of her largest buds and squashed them and got very little rosin going to have to research the matter I believe it is the heat or time or maybe the pressure we will find out the problem
It's a learning curve and you can still use the buds for edibles.
Get your technique down on a few small buds next time, I'm sure it won't be long until you're making some amazing rosin ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
7079708070817082708370847085709170927093 Hi Guys Well I made it again Thank God For That and all the Prayers I Received good and glad to be back home a bit different laying in bed with a pad doing my FC haven't seen plants upstairs yet i am just a guest here now in downstairs guest room can walk some but climbing is another story don't want to be mancho and to unzip my new zipper, had wife take a few shots of the new grow top is my clones I took last week or so 2 are my Afghan, fruitbowl left front Ak47 Nordes rear left and right Afghani is front left the fruitbowl sunshine & My White Widow fourth generation are outside of tent the other shots are just more shots with lights on will be nice when I can get back up to grow room and computer o well talk with you all later. fixed pictures better now

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
had my harvest today white widow came in at 79.4 grams fruit bowl came in 154.6 grams ak47 came in at 128.8 grams nordes came in at 121.7 grams total wet 484.5 grams wife and boy are really happy wife cant wait for it to dry so she can try a toke I still have the Afghani and my bottle babies to harvest my 4 Afghani clones are really growing I also have 4 really young females Pinky OG Kush & Stinky Bomb & Blue Berry & 707 Headband and a white widow clone now again I get to try my press after a 5 day dry in the drying racks the nordes is all mine to press 121.7 will be all pressed heck this is something since last year we used to have to purchase 14 grams per month at cost of $200.00 per month when I finish this next grow that will be it for the year. wife made a batch of butter & oil out of last grow leaves . its weird to see green butter haha. well birthday has come and gone don't feel any older but now 77 7194

Last edited:

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
had my harvest today white widow came in at 79.4 grams fruit bowl came in 154.6 grams ak47 came in at 128.8 grams nordes came in at 121.7 grams total wet 484.5 grams wife and boy are really happy wife cant wait for it to dry so she can try a toke I still have the Afghani and my bottle babies to harvest my 4 Afghani clones are really growing I also have 4 really young females Pinky OG Kush & Stinky Bomb & Blue Berry & 707 Headband and a white widow clone now again I get to try my press after a 5 day dry in the drying racks the nordes is all mine to press 121.7 will be all pressed heck this is something since last year we used to have to purchase 14 grams per month at cost of $200.00 per month when I finish this next grow that will be it for the year. wife made a batch of butter & oil out of last grow leaves . its weird to see green butter haha.Later View attachment 7194
Awesome man enjoy that harvest, don’t forget to post some dry pics????

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
??sunshine my wife says thanks again for fruitbowl she could not resist taking one of the tiny buds and try it said it is the smoothest she has puffed in a long time gives you a good mellow not a real high high she really likes your fruitbowl. But one thing I myself saw about it every since she puffed it she has had the munchies real bad.?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I'm so glad she's enjoying it! Do you have any more seeds of the FB? If not and you'd like some more just drop me a message?
Im dying to see some dried bud shots :yum ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Thanks sunshine I am good I still have 5 fruitbowl will try for some pictures in next couple of days.
Mmmm brownies!!! :yum
if you weren't so far I would send you some when made but they would be like bricks by the time they reached you haha

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
if you weren't so far I would send you some when made but they would be like bricks by the time they reached you haha
?
I'm pretty sure I got the same Blueberry seeds as you from the same source so I'm really interested to see how these turn out on your next run! ??

Back