First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
7535753675377538Here were a few more shots the bottom one is a shot of my clones in the water is 4 afghan in the pots are 4 white widow found out the more I grow the more they puff ? most of the pictures are my afghan the second to the last is my tent with 1 white widow? 1 stink bomb? 1 pinky og kush? as I said before wife and son likes afghan and white widow third choice fruit bowel ? so I keep cloning them. I did say to myself ; self do what sunshine said so I went out to males got a limb came in and shook it looked like a dust storm for a second so I probably did all 4 o well I need a better seed bank dusted it with blueberry so they will be blueberry and afghan sounds good so I guess I will call them blueganai what do you think. or give me a better name ?

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?‍♂️
Must be nice living by the lake. Good luck with the pollination @Alphatoy. Hope you get the some nice and healthy seeds.
Yep Love living on the Lake when not growing I am down on the dock fishing good catfish and crappie, breaking boat out this week end weather is looking better. for a good boat run..?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
:eek: here are a couple of pictures of my fly strips they work great for gnats? two tents two strips #1 strip my newer plants #2 picture . MVC-063S (5).JPGMVC-064S (4).JPGMVC-065S (4).JPGMVC-066S (4).JPGMVC-067S (4).JPGMVC-068S (3).JPG is the older tent with the afghans . ? .also if you look close on my plant photos you can see I believe seeds from my dusting they are small so I will keep an eye on them dusted 4-8 they will be harvested around 5-7 that will be 50 days flowering this they started flowering 3-18 rough sketch.?

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
:worried:if I knew it would make it I would send you a sample when harvested but watching border patrol on TV:sob: it wouldn't make?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?
Those afghans certainly look tasty @Alphatoy :yum?
Congrats on the pollination too, the seeds are forming nicely :)
Thank you sunshine finally got my batteries in for jewelers loop was checking them tonight and I can see 5 green seeds on one bud so if everything goes ? right I should have a who bunch of blueghani seeds. ?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
?
Thank you sunshine finally got my batteries in for jewelers loop was checking them tonight and I can see 5 green seeds on one bud so if everything goes ? right I should have a who bunch of blueghani seeds. ?
Great news! I'm excited to see these grown out ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?WOW another month has went by on my grow, days going by to quick for this old man, but here are my update first picture afghan tent next pic my stink bomb my pinky, and white widow tent than various pictures, time is up on all tomorrow going to harvest stink bomb and white widow, pinky not for another week if you remember had a bit of slow growth in early stage so going to give her another week or so, the afghans are on 61 days tricones are milky all feathers are brown but no amber yet and this time I want amber tricones so I am going to give them a few more days it looks like the pollinated ones the seeds are looking nice and brown and looking nice and fat sacks. got to get these done have 5 clones going to take their place,Thanks FC family for looking at my FORUM.
?
MVC-061S (4).JPGMVC-062S (4).JPGMVC-063S (6).JPGMVC-064S (5).JPGMVC-065S (5).JPGMVC-066S (5).JPGMVC-067S (5).JPGMVC-068S (4).JPGMVC-069S (5).JPGMVC-071S (4).JPGMVC-072S (3).JPG
number 5 shot is the top of my small widow #6 shot a little blurry is the top of pinkey #2 &7 pic is stink bomb the rest are afghan with the blueganai seeds. Hope they all come out good . (O yes @ Sunshine) do you see the white bug on last picture HaHa My Bad.

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?
Looking tasty @Alphatoy, I bet those Afghanis are smelling fantastic! Happy harvesting :party:
I don't know if you noticed Sunshine but my plants are getting smaller every grow like you told me top and they bush . I didn't get trees this time every thing came out more compact except for stink bomb :D.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?so far I just harvested the tops off of stink bomb got 97.1 Grams wet, going to see if the other buds can get a bit larger lowered the light down with tops gone I could lower it about 7 inches closer to the plant going to only do 1 plant every other day or so not as energetic as I was 40 years ago as my picture on the cabinet I see got into a couple of back pictures any ways 6 1/2 to go and yes Sunshine they really smell great the stink bomb is now in the drying tent it surprised me it really smells good I figured it would stink with that type of name stumped me haha
:D

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
?
I don't know if you noticed Sunshine but my plants are getting smaller every grow like you told me top and they bush . I didn't get trees this time every thing came out more compact except for stink bomb :D.
Good work @Alphatoy, the more flower in the sweet spot the better, this diagram sums it up nicely.
natural-vs-lst-cannabis-sweet-spot-lighting-distance.jpg

Very interested to hear the smoke report on the Stink Bomb :poop::bomb:?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Ok well I did one of my Afghani plants this morning did pretty well, wet it produced 184 grahams that will probably be about 1.5oz when dry still have 3 Afghani to go looks like all of them will be about the same, that will keep wife and kids happy for awhile
:) ? Also sunshine really like your sweet spot pictures.:heart_eyes:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?
Sounds like a very nice harvest, congratulations @Alphatoy! :party:??
went ahead and did 1 more afghan it came out 205 grams man these were really sticky buds had to clean my cutters after every branch made a marble size ball off of the cutters wife is drying the ball haha
?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?
Horticulturalist by day, smoker by night ;)

What's going to go in the tent next to replace the chopped Afghanis? ?
Horticulturalist by day, smoker by night ;)

What's going to go in the tent next to replace the chopped Afghanis? ?
I have 2 afghan clones 5 generation and 2 widow 6 generation right now I am clipping #4 afghan going to empty tent tonight also going to float 1 headband 1 fruit bowl 1 nordes I haven't figured out #4 in the tent maybe I will try my luck on blueberry again my widow clones don't look very healthy I still have pinky and ww & 1/2 stinky in tent 1 wont float until it is empty. wife used some of her marble said it was really wonderful she also said she thought of you when she smoked it. guess I have got to keep going have 4 kids and wife using it up as fast as it grows, haha
o_O

Back