First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Horticulturalist by day, smoker by night ;)

What's going to go in the tent next to replace the chopped Afghanis? ?
I figured that because you are really up on plants keep up the great work you are one reason I work FC every night. thank you my Friend.
?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Well all 4 afghans are in the drying rack , 2 clones afghan are in 7 gal bucket and in the tent. we got 733 wet grams from that harvest, that should hold up the puffers here.View attachment

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
every thing is cut drying or currying received a total of about 12oz going to finally be able to use my press with some quantity of product its about time 3oz are for the press, also haven't checked for the seeds yet as of now only got 1 while trimming. now the fun begins looking for seeds yahoo.gif

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
That's a fantastic result @Alphatoy? Would love to see some pics of the press in action ?
Good luck with your bean hunting ?️‍

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
? with out hunting have already got 6 beans they seem a bit small so I am testing one now placed in my water glass overnight it sank placed in my wet paper towel this morning hope it roots tomorrow wife says for me to slow down we have about a pound of smoke now so far she has a great choice
Afghan
white widow
pinky kush
alorias pop
stink bomb
fruit bowel
AK47
That's a different strain every day cant get tired of puffing same old strain every day asking for pictures of press in action Sunshine you must think I know how to take pictures with my dinosaur camera HaHa. But we will try it wont be movies though no Action But in spite of what my wife says I have a new grow going 2 Afghan 2 white widow both clones going to try blueberry and 707 headband another stink bomb from a seed off of stink bomb I found out that when I dusted afghan for blueghani stink bomb got dusted so now I have Bluestink pretty cool huh also have a blueghani seed going. so I have 6 to 8 more going but this one will be my last grow this year but that's another 3 months youall will have to put up with Alphatoy books.
:confounded:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Hey FC friends here is a fast update, Sunshine here is my surprise seed from the stink bomb (Bluestink ) first look and (Blueghani) first look they have only been in wet napkin 2 days so far about 3/8 of an inch root so far probably be planted tomorrow than the test begins, planted the blueberry today hope it is a female checked seeds this one had a good volcano also planted the nordes again wife really liked it and stink bomb stink bomb is what the name says pretty strong odor and it almost couched her I don't know what the thc is but it has to be real high for it got her really high and it lasted a long time. top seed Bluestink, bottom Blueghani my new BabysMVC-066S (6).JPGMVC-065S (6).JPG
:blush:?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Just a small update here are the babies break?ing soil one day later blueghani front left bluestink behind her blueberry than nordes behind this is of the tray of 4 at the last pic. some are really hard to see. The Blueberry and Nordes are 1 day older.

Blueberry
MVC-069S (6).JPG
Nordes
MVC-070S (6).JPG
Blueghani
MVC-071S (5).JPG
Bluestink
MVC-072S (4).JPG
the other are new start in other tent Afghan and White Widow which are my clones.
MVC-073S (4).JPGMVC-068S (5).JPG
:mask:

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?‍♂️
Awesome! That's an exciting lineup @Alphatoy ?? Thanks for sharing!
3 are doing real good Bluestink broke surface but not growing up maybe needs more roots first I have gotten about 100 seeds from Blueghani but a little worried they are not big and fat they are very small but the little one I planted seems to be doing ok so far, they are about 1/2 the size of my other seeds does size make a difference ?? I don't know who fixed my pictures but that is a great job Thank you. I really like the way you placed the names with pictures and getting rid of extras I thought tonight I was going to have to go in and delete all and put back in Thank you. And Sunshine will take picture of Blueghani seeds to show you the size. ok here is the picture the large seed is my stink bomb the little ones are my Blueghani photo not real clear but they have good color sorry about the trash on the plate. so what do you think Good or no Good that is the Question.

MVC-074S (3).JPG
:cold_sweat:

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
they are about 1/2 the size of my other seeds does size make a difference ??
No it doesn't make a difference, some seeds are much smaller than others. The Train Wreck seeds I have for example are less than 1/2 the size of my Fruit Bowl seeds, some strains/hybrids/cultivars just naturally produce smaller seeds.
Bluestink broke surface but not growing up maybe needs more roots first
Once the soil dries a bit she should settle right in, I'm keeping both fingers crossed for this one! ??

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?:) Blue stink doesn't seem to be going any where it is still laying on ground with about 1/16 inch of stem exposed I guess I will float another today so far I still have 6 seeds of Bluestink I haven't went through the buds yet probably will find more if I have one that looks male I will probably sink it to and start a male bush on deck spot for males to solid up the strain Blueghani seems to be doing real well so far going for a male on her also thank you ?‍♂️ Sunshine for making me feel better about small seeds:blush:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?well bad news again Bluestink and blueberry bit the dust, they both started slow and I think I drowned them both you know me I always put my pebbles on my 7 gal buckets well I placed it on my small pots after seeing a couple of nats well every day I would spray them a couple times a day BUT I could not see the drenched soil with the pebbles I than quickly removed it off of nordes and Blueghani they I believe will pull through. I have placed another Bluestink and blueberry in water waiting for the sink have you tried your Blueberry yet ?‍♂️ SUNSHINE :worried:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Sorry to hear that @Alphatoy, I'm sure the next ones will turn out much better! ?
I've grown out blueberry before (dutch passion) but not this one that we both have seeds of, I'm keen to get that popped, probably going to run it in the winter for xmas to see if I can get some colors ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
? they are little but I have one in soil and it is growing but a bit slower than I had hoped for. that is 1/2 the seeds I am going to get will have lots of trade seeds when I finish.
⌛

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?
Sorry to hear that @Alphatoy, I'm sure the next ones will turn out much better! ?
I've grown out blueberry before (dutch passion) but not this one that we both have seeds of, I'm keen to get that popped, probably going to run it in the winter for xmas to see if I can get some colors ?
well Blueghani is growing nordes is doing great wife liked nordes I have also placed another Blueberry seed rooted into soil today and a pinky wife wanted another pinky keep momma happy every thing will be fine it was a shame that the other one i grew was a male but that's how I made Blueghani it was a nice plant though, hope this one is female for I only have 1 more bean of blue berry when she sent them to me she sent them like I sent to you first time most got crushed even from California USA now I send in pen or plastic coin holder they make it better in about 2 months will float another fruit bowel and a Bluestink. kids came over last week end not many buds left don't know if I will have any left to press. here I have had it for a few months and it just sets their haha owell that's how a hobby goes. ?

Back