First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
hi alpha toy. i could not attach pictures in our private chat so had to share it here.

these are very very tiny seeds all different like 5 different varieties.

inserted inside a pen so it dsnt get crushed.
please accept it me and my wife packed it with love

Attachments

• IMG_20190718_000136.jpg
    IMG_20190718_000136.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_20190718_000106.jpg
    IMG_20190718_000106.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 168

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
hi today i packed more cannabis seeds with chilly seeds.. its called as (mirch) in Hindi..

they are hardy spice plants. and they also flower beautifully..

and lots and lots of cannabis seeds aswell.. packed again inside pen..

me and my wife in the picture. :) she says hello

Attachments

• 1563469847994963336002.jpg
    1563469847994963336002.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 153

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
@Alphatoy popped in today, he's been in hospital for almost 3 weeks with heart valve problem but is now out which is great news. He's still very weak but on the road to recovery. He asked me to pass on the message to the FC family and is grateful for the well wishes. So happy to hear he's okay and hope he makes a fast recovery :)

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
@Alphatoy popped in today, he's been in hospital for almost 3 weeks with heart valve problem but is now out which is great news. He's still very weak but on the road to recovery. He asked me to pass on the message to the FC family and is grateful for the well wishes. So happy to hear he's okay and hope he makes a fast recovery :)
So relieved to hear that ?? Here's to a speedy recovery @Alphatoy!

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
I lost my little girl while in hospital actually lost most of my little girls o well when I get to feeling better and can get around better I will start over have a lot of new seeds to check out now thanks to you and for thinking about me it was a tough battle for an old man but I know I had a lot of prayers out their helping me just was not my time to go yet wont be out of the woods for another 4 weeks had to have a pick line installed into my artery up to my heart right arm wife gives me medical every day through this unit looks funny to see tubes coming out of my arm, Thank You Sunshine And All My FC Family for Thinking the prayers Please keep them coming need all I can get. Alphatoy

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
we all are made of atoms and would someday dissolve into this infinity... our elders, our parents, we ,our children, and our grand children, all will pass from this phase of life...

its ok its natural ment to happen :)

it is imp that you have your beloved wife to take care of you...

and we all love you dearly...

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?
Security above everything. I think you did the right thing, if you get a gut feeling go with it.
Looking forward to seeing you setup at the new place.
Sunshine I have yet to figure this out all of my pots have been in this room for 1 year how does it all at once does it acquire spider mites this room is about 60 feet from front door do Nats fly them in? do spider mites have wings it is 100 feet to my yard how do these buggers get in here especially in plants later time.:worried:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
do spider mites have wings it is 100 feet to my yard how do these buggers get in here especially in plants later time.:worried:
Sorry to hear this my friend. That really is rotten luck, I hope you manage to evict them swiftly before they cause too much damage to your plants!
Spider mites are so tiny that they can float in on a breeze! They cantherefore easily migrate from other plants that you may have in your house to your indoor garden. Mites will go dormant, even when pregnant. They will hitch a ride on your shoes and clothes and on your pets.

Back