First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?yep that's the one I just shortened the name HaHa but they are doing great will take pic soon the harvesting has taken most of my time you know what I mean 4 bushes in 4 days I am a bit slow yet don't know what happening still have not gotten all of my zip since out of the hospital guess the age is catching up with me that was pretty hard on my body wife keeps telling me and I keep pushing brain is 20 body is 77. ?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
?yep that's the one I just shortened the name HaHa but they are doing great will take pic soon the harvesting has taken most of my time you know what I mean 4 bushes in 4 days I am a bit slow yet don't know what happening still have not gotten all of my zip since out of the hospital guess the age is catching up with me that was pretty hard on my body
That's alot of chopping buddy, good going!
brain is 20 body is 77. ?
You've been 20 for 57 years now!!!! Keep going my man ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?just a small update on my grow BUT Sunshine take a look at number 5, 6, 7, 8, pic they are growing with 1 leaf strange yes and they are all clones and from different plants the first picture is of my baydreamxheadband and as you said it takes a bit longer than some others and I think it is getting a smell finally the second pic is your D9 the #3 pic is the zkittle front right the last pic are of my clone tent the biggest plant is my green crack that one pic with the small plant that is a bit pale is what is left of my White Widow I cut all the big buds off had these left was wondering if they would grow and it kind of looks like it a bit getting more trycones any ways sunshine are these plants going to mutate into single leaves actually that would be great than I could grow them outside with just single leaves owell we will have to wait and see.:grinning:
MVC-129S.JPG:grinning:MVC-130S.JPGMVC-131S.JPGMVC-133S.JPGMVC-134S.JPGMVC-135S.JPGMVC-136S.JPGMVC-137S.JPGMVC-138S.JPGMVC-139S.JPG

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
They look great @Alphatoy! I really hope the Sour Zkittles and the Sour Hooker are both girls, they look nice and happy over there :) Thanks for sharing

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
They look great @Alphatoy! I really hope the Sour Zkittles and the Sour Hooker are both girls, they look nice and happy over there :) Thanks for sharing
?so far they both look like ladies if they were going to get balls would they not have them by now they were planted 9/12 that's almost 2 months ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?oops lost my banner they keep coming and going now I got it here again owell its like a Christmas light on and off. ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?
Wow, the time's really flown by! Looking forward to seeing these in bloom my friend ?
?time really fly's by my baydream the seed was started in water 6/16 and placed in soil 6/17 and broke surface 6/20 and here it is 11/5 this is the longest growing plant that I have grown and it is skimpy not really full it has been growing before I went into hospital but I finally got a very small smell from it oyes Mary really loves the Blueghani she tells me it is the best we have ever grown 2 puffs and she starts getting couched gives a really great buzz if you would like I owe you I could send you some seeds to try those and the Bluestink after this grow we are on now 12 plants we will be slowing it down quite a bit. Question Sunshine how long are buds good for after dried and cured weeks, months, years,??? o_O

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
how long are buds good for after dried and cured weeks, months, years,??? o_O
Some keep better than others without losing flavour, Ive had flower in jars for a couple of years with no obvious loss of potency but vac packing and deep freezing is the best option for long term storage (over a year) to slow the deterioration of cannaboids and preserve medicinal value.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Hey I am happy Sunshine received my mini washer and product bag for the washer yesterday have not gotten my pressing screens as of yet but I still have one from my bags am waiting for the 5 I ordered going to try it out as soon as wife goes to store and picks up Ice they say that they are a bit noisy but that's better than blisters haha ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?didn't get past store today so no ice had to split up a load of wood today with that cold front coming down wife wants the fire place going me to, but ice tomorrow and maybe will extract with washer every thing goes slower at our age we only get about 1/2 the things done we need done :p

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?had to split more wood today wife didn't get to store until late so tomorrow is the big wash day plus I have every thing I need now even the pressing sheets, will do it tomorrow for sure hoping for some good bubble hash.:eyes:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?O BOY had a real mess done every thing I was suppose to I thought washer was working great ran for 15 min like I was suppose to started draining into bubble bags and it wouldn't drain , WHY drain was plugged up the Dam Zipper on the bubble bag Dude came unzipped and 1/2 of the product came out of the bag what a mess there was 2 little pieces of material I figured out to late was I figured was for to tie the zipper up I had to dip water out to put into bags than clean all the product :poop: out of the washing machine I got about 2 grams Hash out of what I could salvage than the tree cutter guys came from down the street to let me know they left me a batch of wood down the street I had asked them yesterday for so had to hook up trailer of course flat tires so had to blow them up string out my 200 foot air hose to blow up tires went up got a full load of wood in the trailer only 1/2 the stacked wood will get the rest later still have to empty trailer parked car and trailer in driveway had about 1 cord of wood split in the drive way from yesterday splitting had to get wheel barrel pick up the wood take it to the house and stack it had to get it there because tomorrow it is going to rain and I don't need wet wood for fire place suppose to get down to 24 degrees f it is going to be in the 20 for the next 4 days so I need the fire, that's real freezing weather well that is to dam much work for and old :poop: like me now my legs and back hurt so dam bad I cant hardly move that's the most work I have done since being sick . but it was probably good for me to get good exercise o yes I had to also water plants today that was 10 gal of water in 1 gal milk bottles with nutrients in them I think I had a full week in 1 day. will do better on washer next time.:sweat:

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?nope had to go down and pick up the other load of wood plus had to empty trailer before doing this loaded trailer and still have 3 great big pieces left down their looks like they might stay down their unless I get the reefer dolly and go pick them up these pieces on the trailer were so big I could not even pick them up had to lower back in and roll them all up dont know how I will get them up on the wood splitter oyes had another flat guess its kind of funny when you read this sounds like one of those funny movies. ha-ha I will call it (The old mad that got Pooped) o yes that cat that rides on the gooses back got killed by a car 3 days ago we all will miss him so will Gilberta the goose. .:sob:

Reactions: ThC

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?you were right Sunshine I am just I big ache from overwork so going to take it easy and burn the wood I have done fire sure feels good 41 degree was as high as it got today had a lot of ice on the lake shoreline this morning it got down to 21 degrees last night to cold for this old blood. ?

Back