First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?light was a 1500 w temp76 and humidity 60 soil 76 my humidity always stays about the same living on the lake :)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?temp will be 76 to 78 that is what we keep our house and my man cave gets a bit warmer when using oven for cooking they should be dry enough to put into jars for burping on the 24 or 25 than in one week wife will test it either the 2nd of January, 2020 or maybe new years eve :)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?hope they all come out like my big one 24 grams hope :blush: maybe yours will be bigger?

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
Yes but i stopped silver as i realize that its too late into flowering so seeds wont get time to mature

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?see Sunshine I got ahead of myself again saying I am going to shut it down for awhile well I got my gorilla glue cannabis seeds on the 24 and I already have one floating plus I took a clone of my white widow and my Afghani and my pinky so I will have 4 going already every thing is growing so good just cant stop haha had a mishap yesterday my Blueghani clone 1 was growing so good well was stepping over one of my dogs stepped on his tail well she jumped up knocking me off balance and I went into the plant and broke about 1 foot of the top well again I broke out the masking tape and ties it seems this morning that it is doing ok though no wilting so far getting old and unstable I guess run chest into my metal stake now that hurt like hell I guess one of these days on the news will be Old Fart impelled on plant stake :joy:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?
Yes but i stopped silver as i realize that its too late into flowering so seeds wont get time to mature
?Yes but you already sprayed the plant now no smoking those silver sprayed plants :)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Well Harvested my Afghani #6 Sunday and dried and put into jar today only got 32g dried but I have 4 plants due about the 14th and I do have a #7 and a #8 on my Afghani going also floated another Daydream X 707 Headband placed into soil today and she/he already broke surface with leaves my gorilla glue doesn't look so great very small tap root but I went ahead and planted it also seeds looked very small hope they are good seeds time will tell. youall have a Happy New Year Starting today 1-1-2020 :party:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Thanks sunshine I am I guess just Impatient I guess I should remember my Bluestink they are tiny also but o_O I was and will remain concerned until the gorilla breaks surface the daydream has already broke and is doing great check out the pictures the top is the daydream the next is gorilla nothing and they are the same age the next Sunshine is a bad omen for the start of the year look at the picture of my light 1/4 of it went out that also is the top bud from DH09 X Sour 09 so I switched the light off of Kittle to 09 their are four plants in tent and only 1 out here going to have to figure out what to do it is a 1year old light it only has 8,000 hours on it and I believe it says it is good for 50,000 hours so I guess I will try to contact company :weary_face:

MVC-194S.JPGMVC-195S.JPGMVC-196S.JPG

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Bummer! I have a bloom beast 520A that burned out the veg. mode lights. Company sent new replacement boards only and would not replace unit because I deleted correspondence and didn't have proof of purchase to get a replacement. I had to send them a photo and video of what it was doing.. They replacement parts were a total pain in the ass to install and still didn't work after hours of messing with it. It still has seedling and red bloom that work but have since invested in a couple of other newer lights. I'll keep it around to augment the other lights in the grow room when I want to put out as much light as I have available.

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Well i emailed them all they said was they would put it on reply of customers big deal huh. Owell i still have 3/4 of a light its one of my 1500w also it still works for a second light but i am not finished with this. :)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
If youre good at electrics/DIY you can probably buy a replacement driver and install it yourself, it shouldn't be too difficult if you can get a similar sized replacement.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Yes Sunshine I am so good with electricity I can turn on 2 light switches at same time or I can plug one in and turn it on and make the light come on Does that count that is about my experience with electricity if I opened up this lite it would look like a bunch of :poop: to me about the best I can do is screw a lite bulb in. I have always kept electricity to the electrician I know nothing about it. I have always thought I could burn the house down or kill myself and I want to do neither. I do not even know what a driver is unless he drives a Truck. Sorry Sunshine I am a DUD in this area. but I can grow good weed if the equipment all works. :confounded: oyes Sunshine i Harvested the Dead Hooker 9 X Sour O9 the buds were not heavy buds but received 175.4 g that will be a couple of jars full wife is dying to try it out the Zkittle will be ready around the 14th?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Great news on the recently harvested Dead Hooker OG x Sour OG! Can't wait to see some bud pics :) Looking forward to seeing your Sour Zkittlez too ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?took 1 bud off the zkittle dried it for 3 days at 60 days flowering it just didn't look done going to wait until 24th and see what she looks like wife says she doesn't taste done but the dead hooker did very well wives boy came down they both have been hitting it they have already killed that dead hooker by 25% sorry I am slipping didn't get any pictures of her buds I will try to do better on kittle but so far out of all of the newer seeds I believe daydreamX707 headband is the winner so far :grinning:

Back