First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?hey Sunshine did the harvest on Zkittle today got 136.8 g out of her if I remember tomorrow will get some bud picture's for you to look at she smells great wife cant wait to try it also with the trimmings I believe I have enough to turn on my wash machine for my hash run again:)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?She is lucky because of you Sunshine Thank You. my next harvest will be Stink Bomb, Than Blue Ghani, Than Green Crack. looking forward to all keeping my plants shorter and smaller and less time. :grinning:

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Hey Alphatoy, Is that that same green crack from the seeds I sent? How are your results turning out? Will this be your first harvest from them?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?yep that's the green crack we traded for the first plant died while I was in hospital couple of months ago yes this will be first harvest. o yes Sunshine wife tried the Z Kittle you sent to us she now has a new favorite. jarred it today ended up with 1oz 10g were they regular seeds or female was just wondering. and Jason the plant is doing great it should be a great producer has lots of buds sorry guys my camera batteries went on the brink ordered a new one from Amazon should be here next week am a little slow around here was going to fire up washing mach today but had to much to do weather was great so split a bunch of wood instead been pretty cold around here last couple of nights down in the freezing weather 32f and lower.:cold_sweat:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
o yes Sunshine wife tried the Z Kittle you sent to us she now has a new favorite. jarred it today ended up with 1oz 10g were they regular seeds or female was just wondering.
Those were regular seeds (male Sour OG Kush x female Zkittlez = Sour Zkittlez), it's nice to hear she's enjoying it!

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?ok Sunshine did my stink bomb yesterday got 141g should get about 2 Oz after dried still haven't done my wash machine yet Sunshine now I have more cuttings to go in it tomorrow sounds like a good day for washing planted my new seeds today Critical x AK47, UK Cheese, Pineapple Gum my next grow will be these three plus 1 White Widow, 1 Afghani 2 Blueghani 1 Gorilla Glue yep that's 8 again but better than 12 one of these days I am going to press but always have to much on my plate to fire up my press maybe soon press is really getting dusty. haha:grinning:

MVC-197S.JPGMVC-198S.JPGMVC-199S.JPGMVC-200S.JPG

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Well FC Harvested my White Widow Today pulled 85.3g wet I guess I should call it a green widow I don't and never have seen any of them white next will be my 2 Pinky's and yes they are green and not pink don't know where they come up with these names.

MVC-203S.JPGMVC-204S.JPGMVC-205S.JPGMVC-207S.JPG

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Jason wife tried your Green Crack she says it is really great weed couched her haha. now I have to float another seed soon haha :yum

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
? here are some pictures of my new babies Sorry Sunshine still have not figured out on how to split pictures and put names
#1 Daydream X 707 Headband From Trading
#2 Gorilla Glue from Strain Supermarket
#3 UK Cheese from Strain Supermarket
#4 Gorilla Glue from Strain Supermarket
#5 Pineapple Gum from Strain Supermarket
#6 Auto Critical X AK 47 from Strain Supermarket
#7 White Widow Clone from Seed King
#8 Afghani From Seed King
#9 is one of my Adult Pinky's From Trade 10 days to harvest.
That should cover them pretty well sorry some pictures are a bit blurry that's my Dinosaur camera it is like me old today I turn 78 made it. ??

MVC-210S.JPGMVC-211S.JPGMVC-212S.JPGMVC-213S.JPGMVC-214S.JPGMVC-215S.JPGMVC-216S.JPGMVC-217S.JPGMVC-218S.JPG

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Friday fired up the washing machine here are a couple of pictures of the reward
first pic is the 25 mesh bag Wife already took 1/4 of each so you are only looking at 3/4 of each bag.
second is the 75 mesh bag
third s the 120 mesh bag
all in all about 4g total
and this hash is really strong wife found out haha. ?

MVC-219S.JPGMVC-220S.JPGMVC-221S.JPG

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Thanks for coming to my stream glen1RZ and welcome to FC we hope you also start a stream to show us your grows we always love new members and their grow Again glen1RZ Welcome to the FC Family. :grinning:

Back