First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
thanks kent I tried that and lost all my shots they are all over my computer a computer genius I am not

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Ordered myself a new external floppy drive from E bay should be here in about a week than we will see if my old camera will work Wow THC it sure is getting cold on my icon head burrrr now i am drinking ice coffee :mask:

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Hi @Alphatoy, Is your pc capable of reading a small, scan disc memory card or a USB port to accept a memory card reader? IF you'd like, I'd be glad to send you one of my older digital cameras and a memory card as they are surely newer than anything using a floppy disc. I pretty much only use my phone now. The quality of the cameras on newer smart phones these days are hard to beat.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?yes my floppy camera is 25 years old it was top of the line just like me 25 years ago I tried using my wives phone got some good shots but I am an idiot ? on the computer I sent them to my email but just cant seem to get them out of my email some did get out but don't know where they went cant find them tried sending them to pictures but they didn't get their so I gave up on that like every body says its hard to teach an old dog ?new :poop: now most of my 31/2 floppy's? are used up I try to delete old junk and after its gone it tells me to format so I try to format than it tells me I cant format that disc on my computer I run a DELL OptiPlex 760?️ its a few years old 4 I think it has 2 USB ports in the front it is a terabyte it seems to take any features I put in them but again I am a dud ?on computers o yes my email has 8000 unread mails? so you can see how much I get their all junk mail maybe a few I should read Thank you for the ? offer my friend :mask:

kent

Oct 13, 2020
if you saved the pics from your email then look in your download file. it should be there with the date if you didnt give the file a name

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
?yes my floppy camera is 25 years old it was top of the line just like me 25 years ago I tried using my wives phone got some good shots but I am an idiot ? on the computer I sent them to my email but just cant seem to get them out of my email some did get out but don't know where they went cant find them tried sending them to pictures but they didn't get their so I gave up on that like every body says its hard to teach an old dog ?new :poop: now most of my 31/2 floppy's? are used up I try to delete old junk and after its gone it tells me to format so I try to format than it tells me I cant format that disc on my computer I run a DELL OptiPlex 760?️ its a few years old 4 I think it has 2 USB ports in the front it is a terabyte it seems to take any features I put in them but again I am a dud ?on computers o yes my email has 8000 unread mails? so you can see how much I get their all junk mail maybe a few I should read Thank you for the ? offer my friend :mask:
OK, I'll PM you and see if we can make something work.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?going to put some pictures on soon got them taken but have to go wife needs a honey doo :mask:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Here are a few shots of my grow and babies Last grow of 2020 today Christmas Day First Picture Daydream X AK47 :mask: MVC-038S.JPG
Gorilla Glue
MVC-039S.JPG
Poison Princess
MVC-040S.JPG
Right Back corner Daydream
MVC-041S.JPG
Black Eyed Kate
MVC-042S.JPG
white pot Big Bud
MVC-043S.JPG
Afghani Kusch
MVC-044S.JPG
Dark Plasma
MVC-045S.JPG
Big Bud
MVC-046S.JPG
Daydream X AK47
MVC-050S.JPG
Daydream XAK47
MVC-051S.JPG
christmas.gifchristmas.gifchristmas.gifchristmas.gif

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?more shots t Last grow of 2020 today Christmas Dayop photo Daydream X Ak47 :mask:
MVC-052S.JPG
Daydream
MVC-053S.JPG
Poison Princess
MVC-055S.JPG
Poison Princess
MVC-056S.JPG
Merry Christmas FC Friends256x256bb (1).jpg5c46045d46045e92c889db828fdce098--symbols-emoticons-emoji-emoticons.jpgOIP.jpg

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
? Another Book on how I feel about Defoliation:mask:
In the wild, a leaf has a lot of different functions. Not only does it act as a solar panel providing energy through photosynthesis, but it also helps the plant store nutrients. Additionally, leaves act as a shield against pests and inclement weather. As a plant stretches and grows, it naturally sprouts more leaves. This is part of the innate efficiency of plants. They don’t want to work harder by transporting energy throughout the whole plant. Instead, they use the leaves to deliver their energy and nutrients to nearby areas. Here’s an example: Picture a tall, proud, flowering cannabis plant. At the top, you’ll find the biggest and most well-developed buds (they’re in the colas). Near the bottom you might find pockets of small, underdeveloped flowers. These tiny flowers also have their own set of leaves. But these leaves aren’t there to serve the whole plant — they serve their local area, encouraging these smaller, less desirable flowers to grow.Here’s the thing, you don’t need those flowers. In fact, they may be holding back your plant. Rather than providing the plant energy where you want it most (in the top colas,) these small flowers and their leaves might be sapping energy from the more bountiful part of your harvest! Not everyone should practice defoliation except on Hardy genetics If you’re working with a strain known for being fickle or delicate, it’s probably not a good idea to attempt defoliation. You want a strong, hardy strain that can stand up to some abuse and pruning leaves is an abuse to the plant. Sorry i Am A Great believe in leaves the Solar panels and energy providers of the Plant. and how do you really know that the plant provides better with defoliation Here is a simple Test take a plant and chop off all the leaves, what happens it :dizzy: Dies right That,s right well why 1/2 kill it by Defoliation do you not think this is very hard on the plant would it might not have done better before Defoliation it (Also Sorry Another BOOK) :mask:

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠 sorry haven't been on here in the last few days sewer blockage flooded lower house worked my donkey off on it to get it right also went ahead and installed a new toilet bowel since i had to take old one out in other words for the past 5 or 6 days i have been playing in :poop:🦨🦨 :mask:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Yazad Mailed seeds today hope you enjoy remember last time it took 13 days i hope you use your same address as before will send you PM of them and also who donated :mask:

Juddy167

Dec 15, 2020
I sent a pm re seeds, sadly only an empty envelope arrived with some folded kitchen towel in and the envelope was not stuck down or had not stuck properly, the glue looked very old (sellotape would have helped and is a good precaution in any case) :(
If the seeds had arrived they would have been crushed as kitchen towel is not adequate protection against postage, at the very least they need to be between cardboard with some bubble wrap several times around. Any small rigid container works well too and is the best method :)
But not to worry my friend, I have literally 100s of packs of seeds and crosses that will last me several life times, for next time if you ever send out seeds to another user take on board what I said about packing them, they need protection or they will be crushed and the envelope needs to be sealed with sellotape ?
Lol I've crushed thousands of seeds dont feel bad

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Lol I've crushed thousands of seeds dont feel bad
🤠sunshine was my first overseas trade at FC in 2018 so I learned a lot since than on sending seeds but I so far have had none crushed knock on wood 1 2 3 :mask:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠 A few new shots of my babies I had the harvest is of my poison princess than I have the gorilla glue than we have my male black eyed Kate pollinating Afghani that will be my Texas Afghan Kate took these photos last week the Afghani is already making seed pods Plus I froze some Black Eyed Kate pod branches for later dates the first 6 shots are poison Princess :mask:

MVC-080S.JPGMVC-081S.JPGMVC-082S.JPGMVC-082S.JPGMVC-082S.JPGMVC-083S.JPGMVC-084S.JPGMVC-085S.JPGMVC-085S.JPGMVC-086S.JPGMVC-086S.JPGMVC-086S.JPGMVC-085S.JPGMVC-086S.JPGMVC-087S.JPGMVC-088S.JPGMVC-089S.JPGMVC-090S.JPG

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
🤠 A few new shots of my babies I had the harvest is of my poison princess than I have the gorilla glue than we have my male black eyed Kate pollinating Afghani that will be my Texas Afghan Kate took these photos last week the Afghani is already making seed pods Plus I froze some Black Eyed Kate pod branches for later dates the first 6 shots are poison Princess :mask:

View attachment 14893View attachment 14894View attachment 14895View attachment 14895View attachment 14895View attachment 14896View attachment 14897View attachment 14898View attachment 14898View attachment 14899View attachment 14899View attachment 14899View attachment 14898View attachment 14899View attachment 14900View attachment 14901View attachment 14902View attachment 14904
Nice to see the male too. Looks like a quite interesting structure on him. Great to see you putting him to good use. Congrats on a successful harvest.

Back