First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠yes you can see by the pictures of the female it looks like she is growing seeds he has been pollinating since 9-21 -21 but let me tell you Uncle if that Root comes crawling out of that Pot my Ass is out of here. HaHa 🧙‍♂️

Jessie342

Oct 22, 2021
Wow, this looks amazing. I have tried many times to grow some plant but always failed. In the end my plants are dead.
ledgrow light.jpg
Still, I am trying. I am using 100 watts Led grow light and I think it is the best grow light for the plants. These are the Dark angel seeds and I hope this time I can grow them properly. My friend runs a business of marijuana dispensary in Canada and selling cheap weed online. He told me this procedure to grow the best quality plant.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Wow, this looks amazing. I have tried many times to grow some plant but always failed. In the end my plants are dead.
View attachment 17979
Still, I am trying. I am using 100 watts Led grow light and I think it is the best grow light for the plants. These are the Dark angel seeds and I hope this time I can grow them properly. My friend runs a business of marijuana dispensary in Canada and selling cheap weed online. He told me this procedure to grow the best quality plant.

🤠 That looks great Jessie342 looks like some great smoke at harvest time 🧙‍♂️

Hybrid - 50% Sativa /50% Indica​

THC: 20% - 22%​

Dark Angel is an evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) strain created through a cross of the infamous Cheese X Jack Herer strains.

kent

Oct 13, 2020
Alphatoy jusy wanted to show you the strawberry cough I grew from your seed you gave me ,this was half way thru the grow on it this summer ,since then I harvested the top half and let the smaller buds continue to grow and boy have they .

Attachments

• IMG_0048 (1).jpg
    IMG_0048 (1).jpg
    631.5 KB · Views: 85

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠 that is one beautiful lady you done a great job in growing her hopefully the other seeds do as well now every time you puff her you can think of me ha ha 🧙‍♂️

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
ok got the pictures of Mrs Frankenstein this is 13 weeks of outside grow had to bring her in yesterday was worried about high winds and cold it dropped down 61 degrees here yesterday. and other grow the first 7 pictures are of Mrs Frankenstein the my seed tent others are younger grow tent Baked alaskan , Hawaian punch, tangerine orange, Durban Poison the other tent has Mrs Frankenstein Rainmaker, Baked Alaskan, Gorilla Girl after harvest of Mrs Frankenstein i believe i will have a guess contest to be able to win a few Frankie seeds it will harvest around the 21 of this month so keep watching for rules.

MVC-104S (2).JPGMVC-105S (2).JPGMVC-106S (2).JPGMVC-107S (2).JPGMVC-108S (2).JPGMVC-109S (2).JPGMVC-110S.JPGMVC-111S.JPGMVC-112S.JPGMVC-114S.JPGMVC-115S.JPGMVC-117S.JPG

kent

Oct 13, 2020
ok got the pictures of Mrs Frankenstein this is 13 weeks of outside grow had to bring her in yesterday was worried about high winds and cold it dropped down 61 degrees here yesterday. and other grow the first 7 pictures are of Mrs Frankenstein the my seed tent others are younger grow tent Baked alaskan , Hawaian punch, tangerine orange, Durban Poison the other tent has Mrs Frankenstein Rainmaker, Baked Alaskan, Gorilla Girl after harvest of Mrs Frankenstein i believe i will have a guess contest to be able to win a few Frankie seeds it will harvest around the 21 of this month so keep watching for rules.

View attachment 18057View attachment 18058View attachment 18059View attachment 18060View attachment 18061View attachment 18062View attachment 18063View attachment 18064View attachment 18065View attachment 18066View attachment 18067View attachment 18069
you been a busy man !

Jason

Mar 16, 2019

View attachment 18057View attachment 18058View attachment 18059View attachment 18060View attachment 18061View attachment 18062View attachment 18063View attachment 18064View attachment 18065View attachment 18066View attachment 18067View attachment 18069
Looking good there Buddy!

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠 here is my other project i have been working on but with my health i can only put in about 2 hours a day plus i have also been watching my little wild ducks and they have put in a new electrical tower in the lake so always something to do or watch plus yes all my decking needs painting as you can tell. believe it or not most of that area was a cement walk way which collapsed with a bad storm 3 years ago than it washed most of the dirt out i still have a bit of cement work and a lot of boadrs to lay down i only have 2 more boards one up and one downin the front on the water side you can actually see the sand bar in the water that used to be my land that floated out that is a 3 foot hole now so now i will just deck it over lots of work for an old man ha ha and its getting cold water temp 54 degrees🧙‍♂️

MVC-118S.JPGMVC-119S.JPGMVC-120S.JPGMVC-121S.JPGMVC-122S.JPGMVC-123S.JPGMVC-124S.JPGMVC-125S.JPGMVC-126S.JPGMVC-142S.JPG DONE AT LAST all that is left is painting but it is to cold and wet right now so that is a summer project. not bad for an 80 year old right worked it at 2 to 3 hours per day took me about total 2 months plus all support poles are cemented in thats 22, 80 pound bags of cement their are 3 times of support post you see in the pictures i have more work around here than i believe i can handle i have 5 decks to repaint and 55 feet of walk way plus one of my cement steps were washed under and 1/2 of it collapsed so have to redo steps so i have plenty to keep me young so no matter how old i get i will always be Young ( Thats my name) 🧙‍♂️

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠 Figured it was time to up date on Frankenstein and my SEA Wall Frankenstein will be Harvested today or tomorrow sea wall the same maybe i dont use power tools in the rain and it has be raining a bit the last few days only have about 4 more to 6 boards to finish the young men that helped me relocate my walk board stepped on my pvc water pipe and snapped it right at the pump so that will be fun to fix boy i have a bunch of work to catch up on here but here are a few pictures to see my progress still have to paint everything and new deck plus have to put up hand rail for safety for the grand children 🧙‍♂️

MVC-132S.JPGMVC-133S.JPGMVC-134S.JPGMVC-135S.JPGMVC-136S.JPGMVC-137S.JPGMVC-138S.JPGMVC-139S.JPGMVC-140S.JPG

Last edited:

kent

Oct 13, 2020
🤠 Figured it was time to up date on Frankenstein and my SEA Wall Frankenstein will be Harvested today or tomorrow sea wall the same maybe i dont use power tools in the rain and it has be raining a bit the last few days only have about 4 more to 6 boards to finish the young men that helped me relocate my walk board stepped on my pvc water pipe and snapped it right at the pump so that will be fun to fix boy i have a bunch of work to catch up on here but here are a few pictures to see my progress still have to paint everything and new deck plus have to put up hand rail for safety for the grand children 🧙‍♂️

View attachment 18203View attachment 18204View attachment 18205View attachment 18206View attachment 18207View attachment 18208View attachment 18209View attachment 18210View attachment 18211
looking good Alphatoy !!!

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
looking good Alphatoy !!!
🤠 i chopped her down a bit took off the large buds have a bunch of new buds coming in will let them grow for a bit to be smokes for the large buds i cut have more seeds than bud so not much to smoke yep all i have left on the sea wall is the rail on the water front and the trimming on the top side of boards for this deck runs as the land it is not a straight top deck it runs as the land sloping down and a V in the center but it will be a great and fishing deck for it is about 6 ft at the wall and about 12 ft in middle of chanel at top of wall it is only about 2ft that is because of all the dirt that has washed out in the past years and it has a great test today waves off of the lake today are about 4ft and the wind is running about 20 knots with 50 gust other than that it is a beautiful day just a bit cold about 69 degree fah But the sun is out. 🧙‍♂️

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
figured i should place a few pictures back up it has been a while about 3 months they are all Autos The first is Girl Scout Cookies will name others later thank you for looking.

MVC-169S.JPGMVC-170S.JPGMVC-171S.JPGMVC-172S.JPGMVC-173S.JPGMVC-174S.JPGMVC-175S.JPGMVC-176S.JPGMVC-177S.JPGMVC-179S.JPGMVC-180S.JPGMVC-181S.JPG

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
just wanted to show that i do grow a bit of veggies here and not only cannabis and, orchids i guess you would say yes i have a Green Thumb , I love growing next is to try to grow a THC Tomato?? i have to contribute i believe a lot of it is i use lake water not city water Stay tuned.
11111.jpg1119.jpg

11116.jpg11110.jpg11114.jpg11113.jpg

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠just something to place on my site another Book something i learned in the years of growing and yes i do a bunch of growing either in my Man Cave or outside in my Hot House Thank you for Looking 🧙‍♂️

First Time Growing

🤠 First Time Growing🧙‍♂️

🤠First Time Growing🧙‍♂️

Before starting to grow indoors you really do need to think about what you want and above all about what’s possible. Things you need to think about include how much to invest in plant materials and cultivation equipment such as plant food, lamps and ventilation. Do you want to grow indoors or outdoors? Which plant/variety do you want to use and what kind of yields/crop do you have in mind? What stock material are you going to use? How much space do you have available for the crop? How many plants per square foot/ meter? Which growing medium are you going to use?
There are quite a few points you need to think about and they’re all interconnected. Give it a bit of thought so that whatever you choose will be more realistic and there’s a better chance you won’t find yourself facing unpleasant surprises.

🤠Seeds🧙‍♂️

There are two main ways to produce a crop, from seed or from cuttings. Cuttings stay true to form were seeds can experience variability. Seeds are sometimes chosen as a start for the stock plants from which future cuttings will be taken. Always use the freshest, highest quality seeds.
articles-growingdummies_text_1

Some seeds are known as hybrid seeds. Hybrids are a cross between two varieties (cultivars, sub-species, etc) of the same species of plant. If these F1 hybrids are then cross-bred again, you often get plants that are totally different than the desired F1 hybrid, sometimes reverting back to the original parental varieties.
There are a number of ways of getting seeds to germinate, but you’re best off doing that indoors because that’s where the environment is better protected. A seed needs to absorb water before it can germinate. After this imbibing of water, biological processes get to work inside the seed and it comes, as it were, to life.
A simple method of germinating seed is to place the seed on a piece of paper towel that is wet. Cover the seed and store in a dark place. Make sure the towel remains moist but the seed does not drown in a puddle of water (seeds need oxygen to germinate). How long it takes before the seed starts to sprout varies per variety and depends on the age of the seed. Make sure the seeds are adequately ventilated to avoid disease issues. Once the root sprouts and the new top shows, transfer to a seedling medium in a small container.
When transplanting, place the sprouted now seedlings 2.5 times the seed height under the surface (e.g. If seed is 2mm place 5mm under the surface). Make sure the moisture is sufficiently high, but remember too that the area around the seeds mustn’t be too damp. So go easy on the watering.
When the first real leaves appear on your plants you can start giving some fertilizer. The fertilizer concentration mustn’t be too high: use about one half to two thirds strength fertilizer. Keep the temperature between 20°C and 25°C. Ideal humidity at this stage is between 70% and 90%.
The light spectrum the plant sees also has a considerable influence on the way your plants grow. The blue part of the spectrum is what gets the plants to grow widthways rather than tall. This allows you to get robust plants before they start to flower. We call it vegetative growing (vegging) if you start growing plants in one area or under a different light spectrum before moving them into another area, or changing the light spectrum, to flower. Again, this encourages robust plants that pick up strength faster and that can be readied for flowering straight away. Other advantages include less waste and more frequent harvesting. You normally use fluorescent lighting in the seedling stage. This light is easy and inexpensive and a further advantage is that the lamps can be set close to the plants so you don’t need much room.
The reflectors for your lighting get dirty as time goes by. Clean them regularly. Research shows that light yields drop by 20% pretty quickly!

🤠Cuttings🧙‍♂️

Using cuttings instead of seeds has a number of advantages. First of all the plants have already grown a bit, which means that they’re not just stronger but you can harvest them earlier. You’ll also know more about your plant, because genetically it’s identical to the stock plant from which the cutting has been taken.
If you have a good stock plant of your own you can take cuttings yourself. Take cuttings from young, vigorous parts of the plant. Use a tip or leaf/ bud cutting that’s between 5 cm and 15 cm long just above an axillary bud where the stem has the right carbohydrate concentration. The cutting shouldn’t have too much leaf area because otherwise it’ll dry out too quickly – it can’t absorb water easily without roots. Remove any excessively large leaves so that the cutting looks like a small plant.
articles-growingdummies_text_2
Cut the stem straight across. Diagonal cuts, while great for taking up water in cut flowers, allows more wound area for disease. It also takes longer to seal. Allow the cut to dry a little before transferring to the rooting medium. It won’t dehydrate if you keep the air humidity around 100%. You can also dip the end of the cutting in rooting powder/liquid, making sure to get rid of any excess. Ensure that the growing medium is nice and damp. Place the growing medium in a closed off area, a seed box say, and start giving it some water as a fine spray. Start out with the humidity around 100% until the cut begins to callus, then allow the humidity levels to stay a little lower but just above the point where the leaves begin to wilt.
After a few days to a few weeks, depending on the variety, the first little roots start appearing. The cuttings have now turned into little plants and are ready to be transferred to another medium with more space for growth.

🤠Tip Female Plants?🧙‍♂️

Some plants have different male and female flowers or the plants are either male or female, like cucumbers or the hops you need for brewing your own beer. If you’ve grown a healthy plant from seed but you’re not sure whether it’s male or female, you can take a cutting to find out. Place the cutting apart and force it to flower by changing the photoperiod or the duration of light it receives daily. Some plants need long days to flower, some short days, and others do not flower on photoperiod changes. See if it will start to flower!

🤠Growth🧙‍♂️

When your plant has thrown out enough roots it starts to grow. A plant grows because the cells in the growth areas divide and because the cells that have already formed swell up with water. The plant is now using a lot of water and nutrients, above all nitrogen.
Although the plant continues to grow when it comes into bloom, many growers incorporate a vegetative growth phase first. The longer this period lasts, the longer it takes before any harvesting. However, on the other hand, the plant has much more time to develop branches; this increases its resistance to disease and defects, and also provides a bigger crop later. Allowing your plants a least a one week veg phase will make them strong and robust.

🤠Flowering🧙‍♂️

Even before there’s anything visible on the outside of the plant, at a certain point a change starts to take effect within the plant. This is the switch that marks the start of the flowering phase; the first cells are formed that later make up the flowers. In some plants this switch is activated by the days growing shorter or longer. If you’re growing indoors you can decide yourself when the switch will happen by changing the hours of light. Light that is more to the red end of the spectrum, such as light from sodium lamps, stimulates longitudinal growth and root development. These lamps may need to be suspended at a greater distance from the plants because they give out more heat. Many growers use combinations of lamps. During this period you need to make sure the plant remains undisturbed when in the dark period because this will extend the flowering period.
It is a good idea to keep the humidity (around the flowers) at below 60% to prevent fungi such as Botrytis taking hold in the fruits or flowers. But it’s best to keep it above 50% to avoid spider mite.
Now that the plant has moved into the flowering phase, the plant’s nutritional requirements change. Its need for nitrogen (N), which was the primary nutrient during the growing phase, comes down but its need for potassium (K) and phosphorus (P) rises markedly. Stop giving fertilizer between 3 – 7 days before the harvest, as the plant’s ripening process nears completion.
You can remove flowers in the shade because these are virtually worthless; they just siphon off energy from the main crop. However, never remove any leaves that are shaded. These still generate the energy the flowers need for their development.
When your crop is ready for harvest depends on the crop grown. Often crops are harvested too early. Affecting yield, taste and flavours! Know when to harvest. I Hope you all enjoyed my Book Happy Growing🧙‍♂️

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠here if you wish to see mine in growth check out page i believe 29,30,31,32 thank you my freak show i call them frankenstein that is what they refered them to in the begining so i just kept the name also to let you know they only have white seeds no dark ones. 🧙‍♂️
First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Back