First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠If you notice this is page 1 of my Thread please feel free to check out my 30+ pages from the year 2018 till now I was told that I should not put my trades on Sativa kids thread so I decided to put it on my thread I have asked FC to remove my page on Rate your trade this is not a rate your trade page I do not need another listing their trades on my thread this creates War Of Words Thank You so please use your own thread for your great trades so here it is so thank you all my FC Family and Friends.12/15/2020 The + means I gave them a Positive Rating The = Means They have given me back a rating # means I donated seeds to member it will take a while for a few have not been on FC for a while. And the Rating System is Fairly new. :mask:

🤠(ALL OF THE BELOW TRADE MEMBERS ARE HONEST AND ON MY LIST I CAN TRUST THESE ARE MY GREAT TRADERS AND IF FOR SOME REASON SEEDS GOT CRUSHED THEY DID REPLACE THEM I WILL NOT LIST BAD TRADERS AND I HAVE HAD A FEW BUT FOR SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE IT CREATES A WAR OF WORDS ON FC AND THIS WE DO NOT NEED ON A PLANT GROWING FORUM ) every day i thank the lord for letting me wake up another day to grow my plants and this is the song i play for them and myself so please i want you to enjoy it also may God Be With You My FC Family :mask:
OFFICIAL Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole
OFFICIAL Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole - "What A Wonderful World" Video
#Jerusalema #Dancechallenge #KilaAfricanaKids

When you let black folks get a hold of Country music if you dont watch these you are no fun'.​

watch Blanco Brown clip #GitupChallenge

THE Git Up Remake​

Two step Cowboy boots #mynameisding

Sunshine+
Jason=+
mbnmv
yazad=+#
CrimemasterGoGo+
resplendent acres+
Violable#
SAM+
DGAF+
Purpljack+=
Speedreamz515=+
Varinaut+
Sativa Kid=+
SirBenOfJamin+=
Opal=+
Greasygas+
juju#
Vivosunled+#
Drummer4Life70+
Homegrown Organic+
Kent=++
Colamaker=+plus#=
Burningbush +
Ras Mountain+=+#+
DanrockOG=#
Visguade=#
Oldgoat43 +
Missie= +
Juddy167= +
Happyfew32=+
FloralJem +=
sammy368 +=
droidjordan +
Mitko+
droptopchevy#=
WalshMan#=
Time Traveler #=
Oldtimerunderground+
Doobler#=
MuzzicHead#=
oltim#=
devi +
BrotherRandell +=
Uncle Canuck =
joheim=
Gerald Rochon+
Ray7190#
Zepplin88+
Reznfingeez+
Red Dragon #
Dankey Jeg+
Luna #+
Bendejo Jackson
gkornacki+
Natea+=
JointMasterJedi+
Newport420+
Trae1170+
Joedracer79+=
Wilford420+=

MVC-040S.JPG

my first grow of 2 afghans 2 white widow taken a month ago they are in flower now I am proud.

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
hey you found them before me am using a 1500 watt led growing in a 7 gal bucket in miracle grow soil I buy most of my stuff from either Amazon or WISH Wish takes so long though but it is cheaper direct from China . going to cultivate one of my white widows today all the hairs are brown and the trycones are real milky. I am trying a mix white widow with afghan I call it my AP I name my plants silly right ( Alorias Pop ) well time to water others I don't know what time it is their but 9:52 AM here plants just woke up at 9:30 AM see you later but also this is not my first grow i have been growing a few years before i found this site and i also have a greenhouse full of exotic plants and orchids yep i have a green thumb .

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
ARKNOAH 1500W High Power LED Grow Light with 8 Bands Full Spectrum Color Ratio for Indoor Plants Veg and Flowering in Greenhouse and Hydroponics (White) sold on Amazon

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Found it
Specifications:
Model: GL-150*10W
Power: 150x10W
Actual Power Consumption: 220±4%W
Voltage: AC85~265V
Working Frequency: 50/60Hz
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Working Environment: -20~40 centigrade, 45%~95%RH
Hanging Height and Lighting Time for 1 day (Perfect for sun-loving plant):
Germination Stage: 48~56 inch, 16~18 hrs.
Vegetative Stage: 40~48 inch, 12~14 hrs.
Flowering Stage: 26~40 inch, 10~12 hrs.
Fruiting Stage: 28~42 inch, 6~8 hrs.
Coverage Area: About 4.5x4.8 Square Feet (The lighting area and the height are changeable according to different stages of plants growth.)

Warm Reminder:
--Please wear sunglasses when lights turn on, caring for your eyes.
--Cut the power when lightning and thundering.
--Do not touch or beat the product when working.
--Non waterproof, Do not drip the water in.
Actual Power Consumption: 220±4%W
That's not bad power at all for a hobby grow and should give you some lovely flowers ??

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
yes I think my white widow just wasn't a great plant I have 2 clones off of her that seem to be doing great they are bushier and at 3 weeks had to top them one of them is already flowering and the buds are quite a bit tighter not like her mother which was very loose and squashy or I should say airy not packed
MVC-059S.JPGMVC-060S.JPG

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
I have topped all my plants fairly early in their cycle right now I have 7 plants and 4 clones and 2 new seed white widow going on my grow room or (MAN CAVE) is pretty full haha this now is my new Hobby my AP is doing real well will take picture of it and post the buds on it are real round rather than long kind of funny right .

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I have topped all my plants fairly early in their cycle right now I have 7 plants and 4 clones and 2 new seed white widow going on my grow room or (MAN CAVE) is pretty full haha this now is my new Hobby my AP is doing real well will take picture of it and post the buds on it are real round rather than long kind of funny right .
Sounds good! I'd love to see some pics of the AP ??

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
MVC-061S.JPGMVC-062S.JPGthis is my AP I am trying to grow its looking pretty good my wife says the leaves were pretty good but not as good as the Afghan it looks more like the white widow, the white widow was the Male the widow was the female . I should have sent you a couple of seeds with the other . just slipped my mind. let me know when you get the others.to make sure they get through. if they get ok I will send u a couple of these seeds.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Looks nice @Alphatoy I bet she smells fantastic! What fertilisers are you using to feed your girls?
Thanks for the seed offer by the way, maybe put some up for trade, I've got my hands pretty full right now thanks to you and a few other members ;)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer set, 1 Quart Pack, and

General Hydroponics CALiMAGic Quart and
Down To Earth 6-Pound Fish Bone Meal 7823 and Southern Ag Chelated Liquid Iron (Deficiency: Flower, Vegetable, Shrub, Tree, Lawn), 16 OZ
these are what I use I always done real good with these growing Orchids you might see in one of the pictures I mix it into 1 gal jugs the GH set the cal magic and the iron one table spoon each per gal I call it my 5 the others only about 2 times a grow life you can see it on Amazon. you can see I do a lot of Amazon business get it in 2 to 3 days with prime and no shipping cost https://www.amazon.com/General-Hydr...1540045542&sr=8-5&keywords=cal+mag+fertilizer

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
that's my wifes favorite dooby spot this is a small inlet off of the lake it is about 4 miles to the other side so their is a great view watching week enders from Dallas white having doobys me Coffee. how long do you think postage is it has been a week now you should get seeds soon. Hope it makes it.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
that's my wifes favorite dooby spot this is a small inlet off of the lake it is about 4 miles to the other side so their is a great view watching week enders from Dallas white having doobys me Coffee. how long do you think postage is it has been a week now you should get seeds soon. Hope it makes it.
I sent a pm re seeds, sadly only an empty envelope arrived with some folded kitchen towel in and the envelope was not stuck down or had not stuck properly, the glue looked very old (sellotape would have helped and is a good precaution in any case) :(
If the seeds had arrived they would have been crushed as kitchen towel is not adequate protection against postage, at the very least they need to be between cardboard with some bubble wrap several times around. Any small rigid container works well too and is the best method :)
But not to worry my friend, I have literally 100s of packs of seeds and crosses that will last me several life times, for next time if you ever send out seeds to another user take on board what I said about packing them, they need protection or they will be crushed and the envelope needs to be sealed with sellotape ?

Back