First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
MVC-063S (2).JPGMVC-064S.JPGhere are my latest clones I am working on (Really sorry about the Seeds) Afghan in yellow pot, afghan in bottle 2 white widows in larger pots on top pictures they all seem to be doing will right now on bottom 2 white widow from seed. I in total have 5 white widow going wife likes the widow about 24 thc.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
MVC-070S.JPGThought I would up date my second grow o yes here is a picture I was telling you about sunshine of my view
MVC-058S (2).JPGany ways the first picture is a picture of my white MVC-063S (2).JPGwidow clones a couple weeks ago they were MVC-064S (2).JPGMVC-065S.JPGMVC-066S.JPGMVC-067S.JPGMVC-064S (2).JPGMVC-065S.JPGMVC-066S.JPGMVC-067S.JPGMVC-068S.JPGMVC-069S.JPG a little skimpy but growing finally harvested the others and made availably my bigger lights the 1500w you can see in the third picture if you notice in the second picture in the yellow pot is my clone from the clone only one made it is made from the topping when I topped my first clone also I took him out of yellow pot she is in a 7gal pot now number 4 pic sunshine the three little pots on the second picture from the bottom yellow pot AK47 Top pot Nordes, bottom pot is Fruit bowel they are 4 days old now getting a bit crowded you think ,going to have to buy me a new light what do you all suggest remember money is tight Thank you All for checking out my grow site..

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
going to have to buy me a new light what do you all suggest remember money is tight
These are cheap

And these bulbs (below) are good spectrum wise @4000k and the lumen per watt is great too making them an excellent choice ??????
You could then add a single 2700k for flower or a 6500k for veg to tailor the spectrum if you wished ?

Lovely view and good luck with the new seedlings ????

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
looks good going to look into them lights just have to see how to hang them that's also Amazon Prime, Question Do you All get Amazon in England ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
The ??? they are doing great getting ready to have third set of leaves, do you remember what maybe the miscellaneous seeds were that you sent me extra maybe a guess? it will be awhile before I can use them though right now I have 9 plants going. The bottle plants were not doing very good never produced roots so I recut them at a 45 angle stuck them in rooting powder and planted them they seem to be doing better if they grow I will have an even dozen boy is my wife going to have to use the deck often. haha .. The overhead fan in my room is built like the light you showed me it has 5 sockets I have grow bulbs in them now in the middle of overhead I am actually looking for an upgrade to my big lights what is a very good light I will probably need 2 all Wish has are led and I believe I have the biggest they carry.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
The ??? they are doing great getting ready to have third set of leaves
Excellent! Sounds like they're coming along nicely ?
do you remember what maybe the miscellaneous seeds were that you sent me
What did the label say? if it said Sunshine Mix or something like that then it's a mix of indoor strains, all potent, quick and under 7-10 weeks flowering ?
I am actually looking for an upgrade to my big lights what is a very good light I will probably need 2
Some of the new cob lights look nice ??

If you're into doing a bit of diy then something like this would be fun

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
OK Sunshine Got a couple of up dates pic on my grow sorry if every thing is messed up still new on computer.MVC-010S.JPGMVC-011S.JPGMVC-012S.JPGMVC-013S.JPGMVC-014S.JPGMVC-015S.JPGMVC-016S.JPGMVC-017S.JPG as you can tell I am no picture taker gplus386398971.jpg the first shot is tent 1 my 4 white widows clones both are in flower could not get good shot of flowering they are 2 months old planted in 9-27 placed in 12x12 lighting 10-24 so they are doing pretty great right now the front 2 are my seed plants they were planted 10-10 will top them soon they were placed on 12x12 11-9 but check out your babies tent 2 they were sunk in water 11-3 and 11-4 were planted first one the NORDES, second one FRUIT BOWL the last is AK47 they were all great seeds Thank You the white container was my bottle babies they never rooted so I took them out recut them at a 45 angle placed them in rooting powder and on 11-10 and they seem to be doing fine the last picture is what you can find on the lakes once in a while thought you would like this, again thank you from me and my wife Sunshine my Friend.

juju

Aug 27, 2018
If you got extra coin, I would recommend the Ceramic Metal Halide lights bro. I would use one 630 watt for your tent. The light is like sunlight and it is easy on the eyes. I dont like the LEDs because of the colors. Yeah, there are LEDs nowadays that have the "daylight color. " I am gonna buy some for side and undergrowth areas of the plant when in flower. DHL from China has nice LEDs for cheap that are great fsupplemental lighting. It will make your plants much happier and your eyes too.
Overall.. nice job!
Hey if you all want to visit us feel free? I would like to visit you. Go fishing in the sea then grill and make some legit sushi. You like my closest cannabro neighbor! We only fish for trout here.

Back