Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

First grow

Patriots781

I oreded a better ph meter ive been giving it evian water pretty reg w the veg nutes..are some of these plants flowering? I can see the little white hairs and my light is on just veg everytime I try to add the extra light they hate it but what am I suppose to just use the bloom switch when it flowers? Ive heard so many different views on whether to use veg, then bloom , or veg and bloom the whole time or jist veg the whole time I dont think ive hears of veg and then just bloom its very red and some white,but when I used cfl a long time go they looked as if they were being grown outside

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
everytime I try to add the extra light they hate it
Please describe what you're seeing, pics would be very helpful.
are some of these plants flowering? I can see the little white hairs and my light is on just veg
If they're autos then yes.
am I suppose to just use the bloom switch when it flowers?
Both would give more light, the lighting unit is 126w or thereabouts at the plug so I'd give them the full hit as soon as they can handle it. Adjust the height of the light if needed while they adjust to the increase in intensity.

I'm not sure if you mentioned what nutrients you're running? and doses so far?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Every plant drinks different but I feed mine every 5 to 7 days I use a probe meter to show me when to water and a 3 gal pot is not very big I myself use 7 gal pots that way you have less root problems and when you water you should water until it drains out about 1 inch out of the bottom :)

Patriots781

What is a probe and how much is it? Oh and btw my ph wasnt bad I think it was transplant shock cuz it hasnt really grown

Attachments

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠yoyomax Soil Test Kit pH Moisture Meter Plant Water Light Tester Testing Kits for Garden Plants the one I use also has test sorry I call it a probe for I probe the soil to get reading but it is actually called moisture meter. from amazon.com :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠yes digital is more accurate if you go to amazon they have a really large selection actually I purchased mine at Wish.com doesn't have a name on it but it is digital and pretty accurate
:grinning:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I believe 6.9 I used the moisture ph light meter
These meters are good for indicating moisture levels which takes the guess work out of watering but arent very accurate for anything else so I wouldn't necessarily trust the pH reading.

A cheap pH meter from eBay or Amazon is much better and can be calibrated.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠for a ph. test I myself use General Hydroponics ph. Control Kit from Amazon I really trust this kit pretty well. I feed my lady's with a 6.5 ph. and have not had any problems every thing always stays great so far. and patriots781 don't forget the like button thank you. :grinning:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠they look to be in full bloom you will I believe will need as much light that you can use when my plants start to bloom I use 3000w but I also raise the lights up a bit higher than 2 feet more like 4 feet your plants seem a bit short by the pictures and they need to fill out a bit more if they are not on it I would place them on a 12 X 12 light it seems that your root system is a bit small you need the root pod to grow in order for the plant to grow. but they are still nice looking plants for a young grower take a look at Sunshine's to see how full a short plant needs to be to be a great producer Stinky Seeds - Dead Hooker OG :)

Top Bottom