Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

First grow

Patriots781

Ok so I bought a new light its a 1200 wat cob diimmable I moved my plants and my light into my 4Ă—4 closet because ive been finding these friggin stink bugs all over 8 inpast week they ate some leaves I'm about to buy prayimg mantis seriusly have any of youn cone across these there ugly big and there from asia they were in wood they were bringing oher....

Attachments

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Spray with ( cold-pressed Organic NEEM oil ) can get it at Amazon this is a great deterrent to critters. And again Patriots781 any time you read these either from Sunshine, Or Jason or me or another please hit the like button at bottom right of page that way we can tell if you are reading them :)

Last edited:

Jason

[QUOTE ive been finding these friggin stink bugs all over 8 inpast week they ate some leaves I'm about to buy prayimg mantis seriusly have any of youn cone across these there ugly big and there from asia they were in wood they were bringing oher...

I've found a few stink bugs in the past and removed them. You can try some sticky traps too. I laid a couple on the floor next to the walls and caught a couple of them that way, along with some spiders and other unwanted guests. Just don't squish them. PU! They are no longer a problem for me as I seem to have an abundance of beneficial insects around. Rarely do I see praying mantis but I did snap a shot of this one.

IMG_0433.JPG

Patriots781

So I am flowering under this 1200 watt adjustable cob led has anybody heard of this light or have any input its suppose to be a little bit newer technology then my othwr 1200watt which isn't a cob and its bigger and not adjustable but deff seems brighter I think any light that is overall bigger id go with like id go with a 1200 watt bigger then a 1200 w compact

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Is it just on one plant, is it just on a couple of leaves? is it getting worse?
It's either physical damage to the plant or your ph or ppms are out, it's a process of deduction to establish which is the cause.

Patriots781

3 plants nope just the leaves get little rust spots,are autoflowers on there own time schedule? Like if I had a stunted plant and then started growing it's 2 weeks behind looking and is just starting to flower will it just be done when its done growing or are autoflowers like 60 days up see u later

Patriots781

Here they are looking decent the bruce banners in the past couple days are finally started to grow seeing as they were stunted some how but bow there growing and I even fimmed one at the 5th node just to see tjere are a lot of good lower bud sites on bruce banner so I'll see how that goes fingers crossed just expireminting pkus it says these ones take about 10 weeks so there at about week 5 well see gow it goes

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Veg is separate for photoperiod plants (non autos). A veg period of 3-4 weeks or 20-30 days is usually more than enough if healthy, for pure or almost pure indicas which don't stretch much when flowering is induced another week is a good idea and/or a 13/11 flowering cycle.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Ok so when the seed site says flowering time 60 days does that mean seed to harvest? Or no
No it doesn't mean seed to harvest unless theyre auto seeds and it's explicitly stated that it's the seed to harvest time.

For normal seeds (not auto) you veg plants for a few weeks on a veg light cycle of 18-24hrs of light per day until the desired size/shape is achieved and then trigger flowering by changing the light cycle to 12on/12off, most strains then take 10-12 weeks to finish flowering.

Patriots781

I was talking about autos it says flowering time 8 weeks,and the owner said they'd be ready in 8 weeks, I know photoperiods and how they work...
Indica Dominant so if your growing a hybrid can the plant come out either way?

THC Potential: 18%

Taste Profile: Sweet, Earthy

Flowering Time: 8 Weeks (From seed)

Top Bottom