Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

First grow

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Yes if they say 8 weeks add another week or two on, the stated finishing times generally tend to be a little optimistic or based on optimal conditions.

Patriots781

What am I overwatering look at the same plant like 1 day difference it has really almost poison ivy looking leaves and the stems are turning purple,I thought it could be the room got to cold or I over watered,I got a new tent too btw every1, its a 4x4x8. I attached a pic

Attachments

Patriots781

Just about 50 days from seed the packaging says 60 days from seed but only one looks like it'll possibly be done in that time 8 to 10 weeks

Attachments

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Also you will need a jewelers loupe to keep a check on the Trycones right now they should be very clear when it is ready as Sunshine says about the hairs and calyxes the trycones will turn milky and than amber it is now time to Harvest but you will need a good jewelers loupe to keep track of them. here is the type I use. 30X 60X LED Lighted Illuminated Jewelers Eye Loupe from Amazon :grinning:

Last edited:

Patriots781

I flushed them they were all up in 2000 plus ppms I have been using the recipe for success bc nutes ......so I topped one of the autos and it stopped growing for a couple weeks and now it's spitting out branches will it be okay even if it'll probably be another month or should I just take the branches as cuttings? I put a couple pics its a little bush now.....and so did you guys think those calyxes are swollen enough?...i have read that you should wait two weeks after the flush will I really be able to tell the difference? And how low ppm do i go for the flush thanks for all the help through my first grow I am now started on a second grow and I'll learn from my mistakes and use way less nutes

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
so I topped one of the autos and it stopped growing for a couple weeks and now it's spitting out branches will it be okay even if it'll probably be another month or should I just take the branches as cuttings?
It'll be fine, like you say it'll just take several weeks longer. It might be interesting to take a cutting as an experiment.
and so did you guys think those calyxes are swollen enough?
Waiting another couple of weeks would be ideal.
how low ppm do i go for the flush
Use plain water without any nutes.
I'll learn from my mistakes and use way less nutes
Great idea, they're only mistakes if you repeat them, if you don't they're experience :)

Patriots781

I just got my tickets for seedcon 2020 I can't wait......#Repost @topdawgseeds
・・・
Posted @withregram • @seedconexpo SEEDCON 2020 IS ALIVE!!!! Tickets are available and will SELL OUT SO ENSURE YOU GET THEM QHILE YOU CAN!! You won’t want to miss this one of a kind type experience!!!! Link to tickets is here: https://m.bpt.me/event/4539825 and the link in our bio!!! Let’s go and see what type of grassroots support we can get MA to show!!!
——————————————————
See you out there. I’ll have some nice gifts for all who attend. I’m certain the first 100 ticketed people each day are getting special bags with seeds and swag from all of us vendors, but to top it off I’ll be doing specials all weekend and offering discounts and special pricing. This show is all about making a bad situation great. I see this becoming a regular event too. The days of waking in circles and not being allowed to do whatever we want is coming to an end. We can do private shows/venues and say 🖕🏼 to anyone who doesn’t like it.
SEEDCON2020. It’s a real thing. If you’re already in Mass, was planning on attending indoexpo, then why cancel?? Come through and get HOOKED THE FUCK UP.
#seedcon2020#letsmakeitgreat#lotsoffreebies#openconsumption#seedsales#allweekend#getyousomeofthat
#Repost @topdawgseeds ・・・ Posted @withregram • @seedconexpo SEEDCON 2020 IS ALIVE!!!! Tickets are available and will SELL OUT SO ENSURE YOU GET THEM QHILE YOU CAN!! You won’t want to miss this one of a kind type experience!!!! Link to tickets is here: https://m.bpt.me/event/4539825 and the link in our bio!!! Let’s go and see what type of grassroots support we can get MA to show!!! —————————————————— See you out there. I’ll have some nice gifts for all who attend. I’m certain the first 100 ticketed people each day are getting special bags with seeds and swag from all of us vendors, but to top it off I’ll be doing specials all weekend and offering discounts and special pricing. This show is all about making a bad situation great. I see this becoming a regular event too. The days of waking in circles and not being allowed to do whatever we want is coming to an end. We can do private shows/venues and say 🖕🏼 to anyone who doesn’t like it. SEEDCON2020. It’s a real thing. If you’re already in Mass, was planning on attending indoexpo, then why cancel?? Come through and get HOOKED

Top Bottom