Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

First grow

Patriots781

Some pics I'll probably chop them in the next few days,the calyxes swollen,most hairs turned brown...

Attachments

Patriots781

Been in gonna chop em in next couple days the calyxes r swollen and hair turned almost all brown

Attachments

Patriots781

Hey do you guys think there's trichromes are ready?

Attachments

Patriots781

Anyone? Here some more pics and btw I was trying to push the purple out of my cream caramel because ive seen pics of purple genetics, so my tent is usually highest 28c and lowest 15c and the top buds showing a little pink and purple not much though,any truth to the temp making buds purple? or ive heard turning the lights on just blue at end of flower?apparently low temps at night increases anthocyians and flavanoids which play with the pigment to cause purple and blue.....dont know how much truth is in this,thank you to everyone who has helped me through thos first grow mostly sunshine,alphatoy,jason,good karma sent your way!

Attachments

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Yes cold temps will make some strains turn color, the Dead Hooker OG I'm running at the moment has got very purple this round with the low temps, the Wedding Cake on the other hand has barely been affected.

Go by the pistils and the overall look of the buds, you do'nt need a magnifying glass/loupe etc to tell if a bananas or a tomato is ripe or when a cannabis plant is ripe, go by the pistils and calyxes. Some of your buds look almost done, others still have a lot of white hairs and need a few more weeks. Almost there now!

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠As Sunshine says not quite done yet, but that is a really great looking plant I have never had one to grow only on main stem like that but some of your shots are really hard to tell anything really blurry :eek:

Patriots781

What if I changed my photoperiods light schedule so the off period is at night because I suspect a light leak it's off 12-6 now I was gonna change its tlme? So its only off at night It's only if I keep the light off for 12 hours straight or would it mess it up there about 28 days old

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
What if I changed my photoperiods light schedule so the off period is at night because I suspect a light leak it's off 12-6 now I was gonna change its tlme? So its only off at night It's only if I keep the light off for 12 hours straight or would it mess it up there about 28 days old
Yes that's a good plan, do it!

Patriots781

Ya it is awesome, so if I got this led bulb it screws into a light socket they say 150 watts its only $30 so would that be the same as these led lights that pull 150 watts from the wall and tjere about $100.

Top Bottom