Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

First Indoor Grow. I Need Advice

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
There are two ways to get a female to produce male flowers/pollen πŸŒπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒ»πŸ™‚
Rodelization - leaving the to flower way beyond the harvest date until they throw a couple of bananas, these are kept and used to pollinate other females with.
Spraying with CS or GA, but it's not advisable to smoke any sprayed material or anything that has been sprayed near so a seperate chamber for the female you are working on is best practice.
I'm not sure either of the above is practical for your situation, the cost of the spray method for example is probably more than just buying some female seeds.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Oh I did find 4 seeds in a bag of orange kush that I'm starting next year
Nice find!!! Those should be very interesting πŸ‘πŸŠ
The wedding cake looks like it's probably root bound judging by the dead/crispy leaf tips.
Thanks for the update, hopefully you'll have some nice flower by the end of the summer! 🌞

Thread starter #72
Nice find!!! Those should be very interesting πŸ‘πŸŠ
The wedding cake looks like it's probably root bound judging by the dead/crispy leaf tips.
Thanks for the update, hopefully you'll have some nice flower by the end of the summer! 🌞
Ok thanks for the input. I am now at 6 weeks 2 days. Question though, how long does it take for India dominate strains to be complete for prunning?

Thread starter #74
Ok Thank You. Now with that wedding cake it seems like only half of it is dry whereas the other half is been and growing, is it safe for me to cut off the dried ones or should I just leave them?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Hey Kelly420 good to see you! Am I right in saying you've gone down from 2 x 2800 lumens to 1 x 1750 and 1 x 1500?
If so that's a quite drop from 5600 lumens to 3250 lumens, you definitely need to consider getting some different/additional lighting next run if you want to grow dense flower πŸ‘πŸŒ»
Some of the 14w ish led light bulbs are 1300-1500 lumens, a few of them in a multi lamp holder wouldn't be a bad cheap setup ;)