Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

First time cannabis use tips

cannabisforthought

Hi guys,

What are your tips for using cannabis for the first time?

Which strains (indica/sativa/hybrid etc) would you choose and why?

If you could go back in time, what things would you do differently to get the best experience?

Excited to hear your thoughts!
:D

Colamaker

If trying for first time I would go slow until you know the effects of cannabis. Lower thc until see effects on you. Everyone is different. Some have higher tolerance and some can get extremely stoned after 1 hit. Different strains can have different effects. Some hit ya fast and some can creep up on you. So if your new and smoke a bunch of creeper weed than you might just get too stoned. Sativa can give ya more a head high, Indica more body high, Hybrid you get a mix of sativa and indica. Going back in time i would have I would have created hybrids to get higher thc.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠I would say like Colamaker try low Thc first something like Wreckage X Master Kush a 50% Indica & 50% Sativa Thc level 14% to 18% but a very nice smoke My wife says that it is a very good smoke I am sorry I myself do not puff so I have to use my wife and stepsons experience I just grow and supply them. are you going to grow your own weed:mask:

Top Bottom