First time cannabis use tips

cannabisforthought

Nov 14, 2020
Hi guys,

What are your tips for using cannabis for the first time?

Which strains (indica/sativa/hybrid etc) would you choose and why?

If you could go back in time, what things would you do differently to get the best experience?

Excited to hear your thoughts!
:D

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
If trying for first time I would go slow until you know the effects of cannabis. Lower thc until see effects on you. Everyone is different. Some have higher tolerance and some can get extremely stoned after 1 hit. Different strains can have different effects. Some hit ya fast and some can creep up on you. So if your new and smoke a bunch of creeper weed than you might just get too stoned. Sativa can give ya more a head high, Indica more body high, Hybrid you get a mix of sativa and indica. Going back in time i would have I would have created hybrids to get higher thc.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?I would say like Colamaker try low Thc first something like Wreckage X Master Kush a 50% Indica & 50% Sativa Thc level 14% to 18% but a very nice smoke My wife says that it is a very good smoke I am sorry I myself do not puff so I have to use my wife and stepsons experience I just grow and supply them. are you going to grow your own weed:mask:

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
I got absolutely ripped 10x off the first gram ever smoked a decade ago. That was top shelf and I had no idea about high grade. I'm talking outright merther. This shift undeniably melted my perception of reality. It was as powerful as a psychedelic trip. Not everyone is prepared for such an introduction.

I wasn't sure what to think at first but Mary J never told me a lie.

Last edited:

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
I used to come home just waiting to get high so I can see what visions she has for me. But then I realized it's not even about getting high. Growing has taught me the important lesson of caring for and living with our Mothership, Earth. Ganja has lead me on a path of self-discovery and healing. It has lead me to Jesus. And some kick-ass friends along the way. šŸ˜€āœŠ Let herb continue to bring us together.

IanGrowSome

Apr 1, 2021
Do some research first. Read some articles about horticulture and get to know the basics of the show. You obviously wont be an expert after this but this growing thing is trial and error. Whenever you feel you know enough to start, muy biggest recommendation would be not to cheap out on stuff. Get some good lights, I would suggest Iluminar Lighting. Get some good strains, this depends on your taste and what you want and lets hope genetics are nice. And stay on top of the grows checking for humidity, air flow and nutrients, I would recommend coco coir+ perlite for medium. It's not easy but you have to start somewhere. Good Luck!

MuzzicHead

May 27, 2021
The Smells and tastes are pleasurably also. Smoking weed is (suppose to be) a pleasurably experience.
Coughing and choking are two different things ,when it comes to the Ganja. If your too busy choking the weed isn't good. You might not even know your high, till your coming down ,that's good weed.

kent

Oct 13, 2020
Don't sweat it ! just get a few good friends ,light a bonfire and a good bottle of wine and some good music and some good food then sit back and relax . Don't plan on driving any where just enjoy the buzz and company and you will be fine !

cheesewhiz

Mar 18, 2021
don't smoke a doobie for the first time after you've had alcohol. I've seen a bunch of people say "oh what the hell" (when their drunk) then end up barfing when the rug is pulled out from under them.

a doobie and a glass of water is a good combo to start.

Back