Question first time grower using nft system

youngyboy

Aug 26, 2019
just bought an nft system and attempted first grow with no clue what i was doing. seedling was ok for a week with just water i started using go root to boost root growth and the seedling drooped and started yellowing. did i give nutrients too soon?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Welcome to FC @youngyboy ?
just bought an nft system and attempted first grow with no clue what i was doing. seedling was ok for a week with just water i started using go root to boost root growth and the seedling drooped and started yellowing. did i give nutrients too soon?
Did you measure and if necessary adjust the ph of your nutrient solution?

youngyboy

Aug 26, 2019
I did, and the ph seemed fine. is it possible that I started with the nutes too soon? cheers for your reply

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I did, and the ph seemed fine. is it possible that I started with the nutes too soon? cheers for your reply
Yes, if everything was fine until that point then it was almost certainly the cause. Make sure you ph after you add the nutrients to the solution and also check the ppm/ec's.
Good luck with your grow ?any questions just ask?

youngyboy

Aug 26, 2019
thanks a lot bud I will see how I get on with that. thanks for your advice. if not I shall try and try and try again. all the best

Back