Question First time growing

jobush

Sep 2, 2021
Hey guys! how are you doing?
it is my first time growing marijuana ever, because a friend told me that it is helping him with his knee pain and I want to try it too.
I am not the youngest or the birghtest so I want the easiest way to do it because I have seen that growing a plant perfectly is very time consuming and you have to really know how to do it.
I´ll buy the seeds in the dispensary next to my house so I´ll let the person working there guide me, but if you know any strain that can help me with my pains, it will help me a lot.
The biggest question that I have is about the grow cabinet, I have been searching the web and I´v found out that the cheapest automatic one is the cabigrow, and it says that it has an app to follow the procedure.
I am not used to buying online but is the only the only way due that I haven´t seen any place next to me that sells any automatic growing cabinet,
Does anyone has experience with this product or a similar one? Do you guys have find any cheaper one?
Thank you guys for your time!

Uncle Canuck

Aug 12, 2021
Welcome to the growing family. I’m new to growing too. This was my first season and I had a lot of questions. But weed is a weed and it is very hardy. I literally germinated a seed threw it in some good soil and watched it grow. You are in the right place these members are awesome and know their stuff. They will know more about the specific strain you are looking for and grow box.

MuzzicHead

May 27, 2021
Hey guys! how are you doing?
it is my first time growing marijuana ever, because a friend told me that it is helping him with his knee pain and I want to try it too.
I am not the youngest or the birghtest so I want the easiest way to do it because I have seen that growing a plant perfectly is very time consuming and you have to really know how to do it.
I´ll buy the seeds in the dispensary next to my house so I´ll let the person working there guide me, but if you know any strain that can help me with my pains, it will help me a lot.
The biggest question that I have is about the grow cabinet, I have been searching the web and I´v found out that the cheapest automatic one is the cabigrow, and it says that it has an app to follow the procedure.
I am not used to buying online but is the only the only way due that I haven´t seen any place next to me that sells any automatic growing cabinet,
Does anyone has experience with this product or a similar one? Do you guys have find any cheaper one?
Thank you guys for your time!
Hello Jobush, please excuse the late response ,i Hope you found some useful info . Maybe start with an Auto seed at first, to get acclimated with the growing concept ,then do regular or feminized seeds after. Youll get the hang of it in no time,its really an hobby a fun one at that. Maybe a 2x2x2.6 cabinet to start with , you would only need like a 150 watt light and some cfls and a few computer fans. I myself am into making your own cabs which is just cutting 2 holes in the back ( one for your computer fan and one for you passive intake). Google growbox passive intake and you'll be there knowledge wise with just a couple of searches.
You can of cource buy one of the automated boxes . Before you do figure out how much weed you want daily ,weekly and monthly and that will determine how many plants you want and how big of an grow space you would need, could be as small as an computer case if you wanted.

i included a few pictures of (my )4 plants in 2 gallon pots within a 2x2x2.6 cab (2 ounce a plant)

Attachments

• IMG_20190701_185048.jpg
    IMG_20190701_185048.jpg
    728.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20190701_184257.jpg
    IMG_20190701_184257.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 67

IanGrowSome

Apr 1, 2021
Whatsup Joebush! Here's a couple of tips that could've helped me when I started.
Do some research first. Read some articles about horticulture and get to know the basics of the show. You obviously wont be an expert after this but this growing thing is trial and error. Whenever you feel you know enough to start, my biggest recommendation would be not to cheap out on stuff. Get some good lights, I would suggest Iluminar Lighting. Get some good strains, this depends on your taste and what you want and lets hope genetics are nice. And stay on top of the grows checking for humidity, air flow and nutrients, I would recommend coco coir+ perlite for medium. It's not easy but you have to start somewhere. For YT channels go for Canucks, Mr Grow it and Bruce Bugbee. Good luck!

Back