First Time, outdoor grow using small pots

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
I have tried them, they are really bad doe, growing your own cbd flower is legal but not thc dominant flower haha, later this year the minister is gone invest more than 2 billion euros for the industry, and allow higher thc limits. The military grows but they can’t keep up with demand here, so they are finally allowing private growers bcuz the military sucks at growing lol
Cbd flower is expensive for eigth your looking at about 35-50 euros depending on quality.

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
4BABC52C-C657-4383-978C-F2ED1D57376B.jpegAB6D0A54-C05A-4575-82A7-E7B0CF3F9D4E.jpeg
Damm she’s looking awsome grew so much in 24 hours she’s growing 6 more leaves and I can see another 4 already coming out under the plant

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
ECA7301C-6B5B-4872-B196-CA418A1286FF.jpegBut can someone figure out what the hell is wrong with this one lol, she’s growing so weird! This is the one I had to help her seed come off cuz she couldn’t break soil 3- days after I first saw her pushing the soil, her stem is way thicker than the bigger one but she just looks weird and grows weird.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
View attachment 5429But can someone figure out what the hell is wrong with this one lol, she’s growing so weird! This is the one I had to help her seed come off cuz she couldn’t break soil 3- days after I first saw her pushing the soil, her stem is way thicker than the bigger one but she just looks weird and grows weird.
The weird growth is caused by the light mix which has some fertilisers in already albeit less than the all mix, some plants are more sensitive to this than others.
To get her back on track you need to remove the fabric around the puck and plant the seedling directly into the medium and feed nothing at all for several weeks. The pucks are like first gear, only good for getting them going, the longer you leave it in the puck the more issues you're likely to see.

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
Ok I will try that, but is the other one looking good and healthy ??The big one?303FDFB5-60F3-4105-8996-FD8C1E55AFDA.jpeg

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
She's looking good @Stef420! but also finding the soil a tiny bit hot judging by the leaves but this will remedy itself in the next two weeks provided nothing further is added.
Your main job now is to avoid overwatering. For that I'd recommend a soil moisture probe, they're cheap and extremely useful.

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
E05FAC1C-36E7-4D25-8600-A1FD88F5BAC8.pngDam haha I really fu**** up this one up ?
If it wasn’t for you telling me to get her into soil she’s planted now, I only cut half the mesh, preaty hard cutting it all without damaging the roots wich I prolly already did, I was about to have a permanent root system in that pot! She was fighting to get her root out.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
View attachment 5446Dam haha I really fu**** up this one up ?
If it wasn’t for you telling me to get her into soil she’s planted now, I only cut half the mesh, preaty hard cutting it all without damaging the roots wich I prolly already did, I was about to have a permanent root system in that pot! She was fighting to get her root out.
Good work, she'll be much happier in her new home. A few days in a big container and she'll be right as rain ?

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
31DD7579-E1D0-4A58-8DD6-501881C43A04.jpegBBEA7DC4-C369-4432-B602-47E2A2CCB9AE.jpeg
She’s growing fast, and growing new leaves everywhere, but is it normal for the sides of the leaves to perk up like that/ could it be genetics? My soil is not hot, and I raised my light a little bit so it can grow a little taller, I’m not over watering I’m still using my spray bottle. Also when a new leav grows is it always a lighter color of green? Deficiency? That’s been happening to my plant since it started growing more leaves then it slowly turns darker green,
Thx guys for the help

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
The serrated leaf look with the raised edge is the plants attempt to reduce transpiration which usually means it's either slightly too hot or bright. Raising the light should sort it.
She looks like a happy little plant to me, keep her smiling and you're golden ?

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
So I did a time lapse on my iPhone for 6 hours and I saw lots of tiny tiny crawling white things on the soil and they where going in and out, I just really!!!! Hope they aren’t something serious my plant looks healthy and is growing really fast I don’t see anything under the leafs,nor any discoloration, I looked on YouTube and I dug up sum soil with my hand and spread it out and I saw sum tiny tiny white things crawling and sum of them jumped. I think they are springtails I heard they are harmless, if they are I still rather get rid of them, my soil been moist for 2 days I’m gonna let it dry out completely, let’s see if tht does anything, dammit I swear if it’s something else,is their any way I can drop a video here I can’t take a pic be cuz they are just too small

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
? I’m 75% sure they are springtails from looking st more vids, what other bugs/pest , is white crawls jumps and lives into the soil, and maybe flys?? I looks at fungus gnats but they have larvae and it’s not white

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Let the soil dry, avoid excess moisture. If you can get your hands on some diatomaceous earth (food grade) you can also top dress the soil with this.
How Diatomaceous Earth Kills Bugs

Diatomaceous earth kills bugs with the help of its razor-sharp particles. The diatoms that make up diatomaceous earth have microscopic razor-sharp edges. Although not harmful to large, strong surfaces, these tiny razor blades are detrimental to ants, bed bugs, fleas and other crawling insects.

The sharp edges of the diatoms cut through the insect’s waxy outer layer during contact, allowing moisture to escape from the insect’s body. The absorptive capabilities of DE insecticides like Last Crawl then help to draw moisture from the insect’s body. By disrupting an insect’s delicate balance of water, it is unable to survive, resulting in death by desiccation.

The insects’ movement across the diatomaceous earth also contributes, by helping the sharp edges to lacerate the bug’s body. Essentially, when crawling insects come in contact with diatomaceous earth it is like walking across shards of broken glass.

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
192C347E-01BB-4D4A-88A8-7307DFD7964F.jpeg93F710A2-6013-46A3-BF7C-7AFCC7EF3342.jpeg1 week 5 days old ??
I don’t like how some are a little droopy under, I need to get some light under their somehow.
I find it cool how the first fan leaves have 3 fingers, the second set has 5, and the new ones in the middle have 7

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
Omfg something bad always gotta happen my light fell on my plant

Back