First Time, outdoor grow using small pots

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In a few weeks they will start stinking up for sure. I like the flavor description on that one ?
Is the plant in the last pic also the same strain? If you're finding her easier to grow maybe take a couple of cuttings from her :)

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
In a few weeks they will start stinking up for sure. I like the flavor description on that one ?
Is the plant in the last pic also the same strain? If you're finding her easier to grow maybe take a couple of cuttings from her :)
Yea it is the same strain it’s weird, cuz that one smells more than the ones that are flowering, and she’s not even flowering yet, and she smells completely different, I was think of that, but will it be fine to get a clone from an auto ?
Maybe another strain got mixed up with the seeds haha
Cuz she looks a lot different

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Yes I think you called it correctly @Stef420! looks like thrip damage to me too. Try spraying the affected plant with very dilute dish soap and water (1 drop to one litre), diluted neem oil is another option but is quite smelly so it's not good to use on flowering plants ?
With the soap spray do it a few times a day every day for a week or two until you no longer see any signs and monitor them closely, be sure to wet the undersides of the leaves too ?

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
By speedy meaning finish time ?, or the effects haha, maybe I’ll turn into the flash ⚡
I like a uplifting clear headed high that, makes wanna get up and do things hopefully its got good effects, I hate couchlock

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
By speedy meaning finish time ?, or the effects haha, maybe I’ll turn into the flash ⚡
?
This is what I was referring to below :)
This autoflowering strain has been developed through the search for the genetic traits responsible for very fast flowering. The final result is a strain that is ready to harvest only 7 weeks after germination. It produces thick buds covered with aromatic resin. Sweet and fruity aromas with hints of yeast and cheese.

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
But yes I was gonna ask you when to harvest 01D6A47F-FB0A-4804-9661-21D36A7C6BA0.jpegthis is the big plant C40044BB-11C4-44B1-BCE5-49EA406F1E41.jpegthis ones the small one, both are looking like 75-80% of the pistils are golden.3D5C199D-248D-42E0-91AD-575E0DC3BDC6.jpegabout a week and a half ago I gave both of them a blast of bloom and top max, the soil dried up really quick, I flushed them yesterday, even with the nute blast she is turning all yellow. Maybe she wants to be harvested already? I don’t have a jewelers loup, but a week ago the trichomes where shiny crystal now they look a bit bigger and not shiny. She finished her 7th week October 29
2-3 more days to harvest ? I’m pulling dried up leavs from everywhere, not the yellow ones

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
THIS faq covers it pretty well, definitely worth a read ?
Ideally wait until the calyxes are swollen and all the hairs are brown, this is when you get the most weight. When you harvest too early the buds dry to very little.
The biggest weight gains come in the final 2-3 weeks but a lot of patience is required ?

Back