Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

First Timer

Patriot Bud

This is my first attempt at growing. You guys gave me some great advise a few months ago with some tips on outdoor growing and where to get seeds. I chose to try Blue Dream. It seems to be going OK, but it seems a little small. I fertilized with the same organic fertilizer I use in my garden and mulching with straw. I'm growing in my vegetable garden so not to attract the wrong attention and because the soil is great. So here's a photo.

Attachments

Patriot Bud

Nice looking plant for a first attempt how long has it been outdoors it looks like its in early bud already. My blue dream looks a bit different more sativa than your plant. Lots of phenotypes with this breed though may the bud gods be with you
About 6 or 7 weeks outdoors. Plenty of rain and sun and nutrients. I'm not sure why it's so short.

Canadan

Your lucky you have rain ,up in southern ontario no rain for weeks and very hot I have to truck water in every day for the past week for the thirsty pigs 30 gallon smart pots use lots 4 gallons a day. My plants were quite large when I put them out June 1 but they are looking good so far. Don't worry about the size of the plant its bud quality you want to strive for I heard that blue dream is a nitrogen pig but it might be a little late for the stage your plant is in more P and K is what you want . Good luck Patriot B .

Ras Mountain

It appears to be trying to re-veg. Was this put outside before mid-May? A transition from receiving less than 14.5 hours of daily sunlight will stress the hell out of it and explain why it stunted.

Top Bottom