Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Found some plants growing on the side of the road

Thread starter #6
Most of these plants have really thick brown woody stems, I was amazed to see so many of them growing at the same place. Also, there was barely any smell around the place. The plants smelled exactly like the ones I saw in Parvati Valley.

Apologies about the bad quality of photos, just clicked from my phone.

Since, they're so close to where I live I'll be keeping a close eye on them.

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thanks for the update @CrimemasterGoGo! Very cool looking plants, I love the barked stems. The last two pics of those are male plants, you either want to chop these or take them down to a stump with 1 or 2 small shoots to prevent mass pollination and them all going to seed 🌱🌞

Thread starter #8
Think its too late for that, all the plants have seed pods on them (except the small ones ) @Sunshine, even the stems are to thick to be chopped or uprooted without making noise.

Attachments

Alphatoy

To be real about it I have a bush or tree like that growing down in my front yard my wife tried drying some and smoke it said it taste awful and had nothing had a gross taste on her tong had to brush teeth to get rid of taste not cannabis a friend told us the name of it but we cant remember. we just know it is not smoke able it would be better to find some wild lettuce much better and it grows everywhere

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
To be real about it I have a bush or tree like that growing down in my front yard my wife tried drying some and smoke it said it taste awful and had nothing had a gross taste on her tong had to brush teeth to get rid of taste not cannabis a friend told us the name of it but we cant remember. we just know it is not smoke able it would be better to find some wild lettuce much better and it grows everywhere
Can you take a pic @Alphatoy? 📸