OFFERED Freak Show (Frankenstien) Seeds to trade

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
My space is too small for any more strain reviews. I'm busy trying to save a strain of amazing Girl Scout Cookies. I have females only from a plant that I didn't take care of because I had Covid. When I got the rough smoke from the unattended green house it was gooey, black and about 24%. I have clones and I'm back breeding with other GSC crosses like Gorilla Girl which is GG#4 x GSC. Anyways just wanted to say Hi.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
My space is too small for any more strain reviews. I'm busy trying to save a strain of amazing Girl Scout Cookies. I have females only from a plant that I didn't take care of because I had Covid. When I got the rough smoke from the unattended green house it was gooey, black and about 24%. I have clones and I'm back breeding with other GSC crosses like Gorilla Girl which is GG#4 x GSC. Anyways just wanted to say Hi.
🤠 Glad your back my friend and glad you kicked that covid chinese :poop: . 🧙‍♂️

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
🤠 Kid are you saying you need some GSC seeds i have some if you need some. 🧙‍♂️

Back