OFFERED Free cannabis seed giveaway bruce banner xs narkush

Juddy167

Dec 15, 2020
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I mailed them yoo ill priority mail you some in next shipment hold on biut write your name down your getting more in good envelope kool because they might rip threw they might make it dude Jason apologizes he says its trial and error trying get his shipping game perfect.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm waiting for a reply on the test package I made with 1 stamp. I was just messaged that it did arrive. I just asked about the packing method I used with cardboard and trimmed down caps on the vials. That will make them meet the less than 1/4'' thickness requirement to not get crushed in the rollers. Like I said, the letter made it fine. I'm just waiting to get confirmation if the vials were still in one piece and not crushed. This is how I sent it(see pic) and then added two pieces of cardboard on top and next to center vials to protect them. I think we just need to get a bit smaller vials and pack them in envelope so as not to get crushed or need to be trimmed and one stamp will do it. I'm still working on the best / least expensive/ most reliable method to mail seeds domestically
IMG_1216.JPG

and I think this may be it. I did a small cut out of the bottom card board, placed and taped the vials inside and then topped with two smaller pieces married up to the vials on top. Boom, 1 stamp and two vials clear across the country. I'll let you know if the vials were still in good shape once I hear back. Much better than the previous oversize envelope I had to put 8 or 9 stamps on depending on the zip code of the recipient.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I just got word the vials not only arrived ok but were in tact and good shape. Those centrifuge vials are 0.2ML. I just ordered some more 0.1 ML ones and the diameter specifications are .24 inch. Just below the 1/4 max. thickness allowed for a letter. I should not need to trim the caps on those and should be able to safely send seeds anywhere in the US for 1 stamp using the above method. The vials are coming from overseas so it may be a while until they arrive. @Juddy167 , when they and my package from you arrive, I will try to help you replace some of your failed shipments if you want. I really thought sending you those vials would help you. Screwing up your mailings and losing seeds because of them is very disheartening. I appreciate your understanding.

JesusChristBC

Feb 12, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've gotten seeds from all across Canada without a problem so far. All in bubble envelopes. Then in with pieces of straws, those little vials or just taped into some corrugated cardboard. I've seen far too many people out seed in a tiny Ziploc and into and envelope and the people on the other side get powdered seeds. Ill always donate/cover the shipping cost and any supplies needed to get them safe to me.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've gotten seeds from all across Canada without a problem so far. All in bubble envelopes. Then in with pieces of straws, those little vials or just taped into some corrugated cardboard. I've seen far too many people out seed in a tiny Ziploc and into and envelope and the people on the other side get powdered seeds. Ill always donate/cover the shipping cost and any supplies needed to get them safe to me.
I agree. I have yet to have any of my seeds arrive to their destination crushed or receive crushed seeds,(so far). I have been known to go overboard to avoid crushing them. I'd much rather pay a little extra than risk losing or ruining them.