OFFERED Free cannabis seed giveaway bruce banner xs narkush

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sounds like you have got the formula dialed in! That Earth Juice is the real deal. 👌

As for me I'm trying more or less an organic outdoor plot. Just a couple of plants in the sunshine 🌞 I have taken more of an interest in mushroom culture lately so that's where my time is being spent.

I visited your site a couple of times. It's made leaps of progress!

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sounds like you have got the formula dialed in! That Earth Juice is the real deal. 👌

As for me I'm trying more or less an organic outdoor plot. Just a couple of plants in the sunshine 🌞 I have taken more of an interest in mushroom culture lately so that's where my time is being spent.

Magic mushrooms? If so pm me thanks

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

🤠Dont you just throw cowshit into a dark place with seeds and they grow without any care :mask:

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It's more like micro biology. Sterile culture on petri dishes. 🧫

Attachments

• p-value.jpg
    p-value.jpg
    580.5 KB · Views: 13

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It is a colony of mycelium, or mushroom tissue. It is germinated spores that have begun to grow on nutrient agar, and then transferred to a second plate. You can see a visible wedge in the center of the plate ; that's a piece that was transferred. The tissue then leaps onto its new food source. This allows the grower to isolate his strain from contamination, preserve clones, and expand the mycelium for future transfers.

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Everything must get labels. Aside from that, only a few people are able to distinguish medicinal myc from gourmet. Spores can be identified with a microscope, and not all mushroom species consume the same material. In the wild there is such a thing as 'weed fungi,' and that is any competitive mushroom which grows in the same conditions as the target crop.

Juddy167

Dec 15, 2020
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I grew plants in soil i inoculated with magic mushroom spores fastest biggest grow i ever had and I swear thee weed had pslyiocicibinin it make had cross effect.
On my life you put magic mushroom spores into cannabis root zone thee cannabis will cross companion plant and have psychedelic properties be really special and it like super charges soil they get huge composts it.

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm aware of micorrhizal fungi, or 'mycos.'

They are fungi that form a symbiosis with plants' root network and can exchange sugars that the plant manufactures through photosynthesis for nutrients and water provided by the fungi.

Many fungi form fruit bodies only after bonding to a specific type of tree host.

Attachments

• mycorrhizal-fungi-700.jpg
    mycorrhizal-fungi-700.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 6
  • mycorrhizalfungi_header.jpg
    mycorrhizalfungi_header.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 6
  • Big_Foot_Mycorrhizal_colonizaton_bigfootmyco.com_9a52e6c7-743b-487b-ab5f-71c529d7a0a3.jpg
    Big_Foot_Mycorrhizal_colonizaton_bigfootmyco.com_9a52e6c7-743b-487b-ab5f-71c529d7a0a3.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've never had success growing shrooms in the same room with Cannabis. Too much air movement, and not enough humidity. The sub dries out before mushrooms can fruit. Also it makes sterile culture effectively impossible unless I turn off all the fans. It's pretty much one crop or the other but never both in something like a grow tent.

Outdoors is a different game with more flexible rules.