OFFERED Free cannabis seed giveaway bruce banner xs narkush

ralphden

Jun 1, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is amazing. How can I participate in these giveaways? I have never tried marijuana that was grown at home by an enthusiast. However, I have many friends saying that manually grown marijuana is way better than buying from specialized shops. I hate smoking marijuana, but I would try the one you are giving to the winner. Mostly I'm not too fond of smoking because of that terrible smell. Whenever I want to get the effect of cannabis, I eat some marijuana capsules. I like them because they can give been a harder effect, comparing to smoking.

Last edited:

thecrazster

May 25, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is amazing. How can I participate in these giveaways? I have never tried marijuana that was grown at home by an enthusiast. However, I have many friends saying that manually grown marijuana is way better than buying from specialized shops. I hate smoking marijuana, but I would try the one you are giving to the winner. Mostly I'm not too fond of smoking because of that terrible smell. Whenever I want to get the effect of cannabis, I eat some marijuana capsules. I like them because they can give been a harder effect, comparing to smoking.
message juddy167 he is the thread starter or go on his website 1gas.com