OFFERED Free Finnish Frost seeds

IamN2pot

Jan 24, 2022
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have Finnish Frost x Finnish Frost seeds to give away. Google "Finnish Frost marijuana" to read about this variety. I bought them from 7 East Genetics in Canada. Please read the rest of the post about their lineage and if you want some of them, PM me with where to send them and I'll mail you some 15+ seeds.

I'm not a spring chicken and I've grown weed for decades, but this was my first grow for seeds, and what a doosey! I germinated 6 seeds and got 3 females and 3 males. Kept the most vigorous male and chopped the other 2. Now I've had my fair share of nanners that produced the occasional femmed seed, but I never even thought about a male reversing, .... until now! I kept the male in with his sisters and waited for the first lower flowers to open. I didn't want to leave the male to go into full blown flower, just a little early pollen. So I noticed some 3-4 flowers open toward the bottome of the plant and thought, OK, I'll give it 2 days and pull him. Two days later, I'm checking out the tops of the boy and Oh my Budda, there were pistils pointing up through the balls.

The seeds are fertile and the best info I can get is that the seeds will be "regular", male and female. They are also very hard shelled and must be scared to get good germination. Out of 20 seeds I tried to germinate without scarification, only 1 germinated. After scaring an end of the seed, eye or pointed end, I got 85% (17/20) germination. I will include a small piece of 120 grit sandpaper with each request for the seeds for scaring the seeds. Never scared seeds? Never played with regular seeds? Here is your chance to play and learn.

N2

I am editing this because I have recieved 2 international request. Sorry Internationals, I should have made it clear but I'm only mailing to USA members. :(
Thanks for understanding a newby mistake. N2

Attachments

• FinnishFrostSeed.jpg
    FinnishFrostSeed.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 56
  • PappaFinnishFrost.jpg
    PappaFinnishFrost.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
  • Finnish3.jpg
    Finnish3.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 49
  • Finnish2.jpg
    Finnish2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
  • Finnish.jpg
    Finnish.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:

IamN2pot

Jan 24, 2022
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
They're beautiful. Never saw a male flip either, that is odd. I'll hit you up after a while, I had a unnamed benefactor fill my flower tent and my "I HAVE to run them" list is already pretty long.
THanks Joheim for the compliment. I got to try some of it this morning in my Plenty dry herb vape with my coffee. TASTY!. Smooth sweet flavor, but plenty of cough and man was I off! The wife, who's nose is much better than mine, says it smells like "citrus, a sweet fragrance smell, ...fruity smell".
keep seeding

SlowGrower

Jan 24, 2022
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
THanks Joheim for the compliment. I got to try some of it this morning in my Plenty dry herb vape with my coffee. TASTY!. Smooth sweet flavor, but plenty of cough and man was I off! The wife, who's nose is much better than mine, says it smells like "citrus, a sweet fragrance smell, ...fruity smell".
keep seeding
Sounds legit. God I love lemony strains

B

Boodaddy133

I have Finnish Frost x Finnish Frost seeds to give away. Google "Finnish Frost marijuana" to read about this variety. I bought them from 7 East Genetics in Canada. Please read the rest of the post about their lineage and if you want some of them, PM me about where to send a SASE and I'll get you some 15+ seeds.

I'm not a spring chicken and I've grown weed for decades, but this was my first grow for seeds, and what a doosey! I germinated 6 seeds and got 3 females and 3 males. Kept the most vigorous male and chopped the other 2. Now I've had my fair share of nanners that produced the occasional femmed seed, but I never even thought about a male reversing, .... until now! I kept the male in with his sisters and waited for the first lower flowers to open. I didn't want to leave the male to go into full blown flower, just a little early pollen. So I noticed some 3-4 flowers open toward the bottome of the plant and thought, OK, I'll give it 2 days and pull him. Two days later, I'm checking out the tops of the boy and Oh my Budda, there were pistils pointing up through the balls.

The seeds are fertile and the best info I can get is that the seeds will be "regular", male and female. They are also very hard shelled and must be scared to get good germination. Out of 20 seeds I tried to germinate without scarification, only 1 germinated. After scaring an end of the seed, eye or pointed end, I got 85% (17/20) germination. I will include a small piece of 120 grit sandpaper with each request for the seeds for scaring the seeds. Never scared seeds? Never played with regular seeds? Here is your chance to play and learn.

N2

I am editing this because I have recieved 2 international request. Sorry Internationals, I should have made it clear but I'm only mailing to USA members. :(
THat's why I said to PM me about where to send a SASE (a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope). Thanks for understanding a newby mistake. N2
Hi. Im interested in trying some of your seeds

zedz

Feb 25, 2022
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey what you have . Here’s some of mine
78 Highway -feminized- (Oldtime Seeds)
Acapulco Gold
Adonis
(Exotic Genetix)
AK47
AK-47
AK49 -feminized-
(Vision Seeds)
Aloras Pop
Amnesia Haze
Amnesia Lemon -feminized-
(Barney’s Farm)
Australian Bastard Cannabis
(Nomad Seed Bank)
Balkh (Afghanistan)
BCN Critical x Blueberry OG -XXL autoflower-
Beldia
(Morocco)
Big Baba #1 (FSE)
Big Bud
Black Auto Magic -autoflower-
Black Domina
(Sensi Seeds)
Black Widow and White Widow
Blaze
Blue Dream
Blue Dream x Jack The Ripper -feminized-
Blue Glue
(Goat And Monkey Seeds)
Blueberry Kush
Bonkers
Brains Choice
(K.C. Brains)
Bubble Gum
Candyland
CBD Willie
(Reefermans Seeds)
Cherry Kush
Chocolope
Cognition x Ciskei
(Tropical Seeds Company)
Columbian Gold
(Claustrum x PBK) x Deimos
(FSE)
Critical
Critical Amnesia
Critical Amnesia x Wedding Cake
Critical Kush
Critical Mass
Critical Special x Magnum -feminized-
(FSE)
Dark Angel (Crop King Seeds)
Dark Devil x Cheese -feminized-autoflower-
Dark Side Cheese .f2.
Dark Side Cookies x Big Devil XL
Deimos -autoflower-
(Buddha Seeds)
Diesel Pie
Digital Dream
(Digital Genetics)
Durban Poison (Dutch Passion)
Durban Poison -feminized- (Dutch Passion)
Durban Poison x Jorges -feminized- (FSE)
Durban Poison x Wild Thailand (Homegrown Organic)
Durga (Homegrown Organic)
Dvaravati (Thailand)
Finola
Freakduck
Freakshow
(Humboldt S.C.)
Gelato
Ghost Train Haze
(House Op)
God Bud 2.0
Gold Leaf -feminized-
(ILGM)
Golden Lemon Haze -feminized- (SeedStockers)
Gorilla
Gorilla Girl -feminized-
(Sweet Seeds)
Gorilla Glue #4 (Elev8 Seeds)
Gorilla Glue #4 x Texada Timewarp
Grand Daddy Purple x Pixies Night Out
Grape
(Unknown or Legendary)
Grapefruit (Cannalaska)
Green Shark (Hero Seeds)
Grisha (FSE)
Gummy Bears
Hadern
(FSE)
Harle-Tsu (Southern Humboldt Seed Collective)
Haze
Hazecream
(Oldtime Seeds)
Hindu Kush (Afganistan – Pakistan)
Imrod
Jack Herer
Juicy Fruit
(Unknown or Legendary)
K2 -feminized- (Homegrown Fantaseeds)
Kali Mist x Timanfaya Haze (FSE)
Katsu -feminized- (FSE)
K.C. 33 (K.C. Brains)
K.C. 36 (K.C. Brains)
K.C. 42 (K.C. Brains)
Kenya (Kenya)
Ketama (Morroco)
Killing Fields .f8.
Kritikshow
Kumaoni
(India)
Kwazulu (South Africa)
Lemon Haze
Lemon Jeffery -feminized-
(Irie Genetics)
Lord Shira #2 (FSE)
Lowrider #2 (FSE)
Malana Cream (India)
Malawi Gold (Malawi)
Manipuri (India)
Manga Rosa (Brazil)
Mangum x Mamba Negro -feminized- (FSE)
Master Kaze (Mr. Nice Seedbank)
Maui
Maui Wowie
(Hawaii - Pua Mana Pakalolo)
Mexican Haze -feminized
Mazar -XXL autoflower-
Millenium
(Homegrown Fantaseeds)
Moby CBD x Ruderalis (FSE)
Mora
Mountain Orange
(Oldtime Seeds)
Nanda Devi (Nepal – India)
Neville’s Haze
Negra
Nepal Jam
(FSE)
Nepal Jam -feminized- (wietzaadjes.nl)
Nepal x Deimos (FSE)
Nepalese (Nepal)
Northernberry (Peak Seeds BC)
Northern Lights x Blueberry
OG Kush
OG Kush x Northern Light x Silver Haze
(Old Timer Haze x Congo Point Noire) x Ciskei
(FSE)
Orange Bud -feminized- (Dutch Passion)
Pakistan Chitral Kush -feminized- (ACE Seeds)
Pakistan Chitral Kush x Malawi Gold
Panama -feminized-
Parvati
(India)
Paul Bunyan
Pindari Kush
(India)
Pinkman Goo
Pineapple Kush
Power Plant -feminized-
(wietzaadjes.nl)
Purple Gelato (DutchFem)
Purple Haze -feminized- (Dutch Headshop)
Purple Punch
Red Bud x Sour Plum
Red Hair Skunk -feminized-
(wietzaadjes.nl)
Ripper's Gold
Ripper's Widow
Royal Medic
(Royal Queen Seeds)
Ruderalis (FSE)
Sabanera -feminized- (FSE)
Sapphirrshow
Sasquatch -feminized-autoflower-
Sensi Star x White Widow
(FSE)
Shaman Purple (DutchFem)
Shasta Vista Kush
Shiskaberry -feminized-
(Barney’s Farm)
Shiskaberry x Blueberry Trainwreck -feminized-
Shiva Gold
Skunk
Sour Diesel -feminized-autoflower-
Space Cookies
(Paradise Seeds)
Sputnik
Stardust -autoflower-
(Flash Seeds)
Stephen Hawking Kush (Alphakronik Genes)
Strawberry Daiquiri
Super Silver Haze
Super Skunk -feminized-
(Sensi Seeds)
Super Skunk (Weed Seeds)
Super Skunk x Super Silver Haze
Tanaosri Red Star
(Thailand)
Tangie -feminized-autoflower-
Tarsus
(FSE)
Te Puke Thunder (Oldtime Seeds)
Texada Timewarp
(Thai + Bigsego + Jamaica) x Bubba Katsu F4
(FSE)
The Thing (Oldtime Seeds)
Timanfaya Haze (FSE)
TOP44 (Suzy Seeds)
Triple Doja
Trippy Ducky -feminized-autoflower-
Uzbekistan
Warlock
(Magus Genetics)
Warlock -feminized- (FSE)
Wedding Cake
White Cookies
(Relentless Genetics)
White Gold
White Widow
(Weed Seeds)
Wreckage (TH Seeds)
Wild Thailand (Thailand)
Zamal (Reunion Island)

Happyfew32

Jan 28, 2021
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have Finnish Frost x Finnish Frost seeds to give away. Google "Finnish Frost marijuana" to read about this variety. I bought them from 7 East Genetics in Canada. Please read the rest of the post about their lineage and if you want some of them, PM me about where to send a SASE and I'll get you some 15+ seeds.

N2

THat's why I said to PM me about where to send a SASE (a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope). Thanks for understanding a newby mistake. N2
Hey 👋 your strain looks amazing! Are you still offering any ? I'm in the US
7east is a great company!
Are these F2s ? Sorry I need to go back and read. I got distracted.

Last edited: