OFFERED Free seeds

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm not sure if I'm keeping up with everybody on here or not. I apologize for those who I have not sent any beans to yet if anybody has not received them please PM me your address and I will get some sent out to you. Mikey your packages ready to go thank you for the Kandy Kane beans. I am patiently awaiting their arrival

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm not sure if I'm keeping up with everybody on here or not. I apologize for those who I have not sent any beans to yet if anybody has not received them please PM me your address and I will get some sent out to you. Mikey your packages ready to go thank you for the Kandy Kane beans. I am patiently awaiting their arrival
Anxiously

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Do u have pollen?
I just got a little paper bag with a couple of heads from my female pollen sacs put them in the dryer room for you and should be ready in a couple of days to mail the pollen was falling in the bag as I was loading them so there will be lots on the sides of the bag

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just got a little paper bag with a couple of heads from my female pollen sacs put them in the dryer room for you and should be ready in a couple of days to mail the pollen was falling in the bag as I was loading them so there will be lots on the sides of the bag
I posted a picture up here of my "Butch Babe" lol thanks for the phrase I hope you don't mind me reusing it