OFFERED Free seeds

Reznfingeez

Jan 23, 2022
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I put a long list of letters with parentheses and x's on the crosses I make. I've never put a name on any of mine, but I suppose it would be easier for share/trade and remembering certain things if I did.

Since @Reznfingeez made the name Sassmarn I will rember it as the Afghan Skunk line selected by Reznfingeez. But I will call it Sassmarn.

....and every time I talk about it I will recount this conversation to the audience.😄
Lol actually it was an accidental pollination by my ex girlfriend who was sassy asf lol so that’s how the name came to be . The plants from that make turned out great imho. It was an outdoor pollination if that matters😊

J

JRJ

This site will not allow me to make an account. Tried once, got banned for spam? Tried again, banned for spam? Can someone please help me?

S

Slothman

This site will not allow me to make an account. Tried once, got banned for spam? Tried again, banned for spam? Can someone please help me?

Thats weird. This your first time on the site?? Maybe the admin recognizes your ip address

J

JRJ

Thats weird. This your first time on the site?? Maybe the admin recognizes your ip address
Never been on this site before. First time user. It banned both accounts I tried to make and deleted comments in the thread.

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• 20221116_083415.jpg
    20221116_083415.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12