OFFERED Free seeds

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Or cross that strain with some feminized pollen that I already have
I sent the three orders today to Alberta from Ontario that look like a boat $4 shipping to Arizona from Ontario it was about $5 shipping and to Trinidad and Tobago it was $7 shipping the mailing bags that I put them in our $2 each

Hemp Knight

Nov 2, 2021
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I make the feminized pollen so if I can get a seed started I'm all set to make feminized seeds of that strain
All strains except 3 I have are feminized, I do the same thing bud. My male genetics I have are Chemdawg, White Widow (have both male and female) and a Panama red that I keep around for nostalgic genetics.

I’m interested in your Bruce x kryptonite (2), Jack Herer x Kryptonite (2), and your 99 Dawg (2).

Ive got some Super Critical (2), Super Mazar (2), and g13 x Lsd (2) for a trade off if you’re interested? All these strains are fem.

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All strains except 3 I have are feminized, I do the same thing bud. My male genetics I have are Chemdawg, White Widow (have both male and female) and a Panama red that I keep around for nostalgic genetics.

I’m interested in your Bruce x kryptonite (2), Jack Herer x Kryptonite (2), and your 99 Dawg (2).

Ive got some Super Critical (2), Super Mazar (2), and g13 x Lsd (2) for a trade off if you’re interested? All these strains are fem.
Sounds like a great deal my Bruce Banner Kryptonite cross this year grew to 14 ft Plus

Geechijesus

Dec 11, 2020
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Screenshot_20211011-152915.jpg

Cannacropper

Nov 2, 2021
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would love to any suggestions on how or where to set it up
Here's an option with no fees. You create a wallet (save your passwords and key phrase somewhere safe) and then post your receival address and people can send you money. When you want to cash out you send the cryptocurrency to your exchange (like coinbase, binance, etc. and sell it for dollars. Or just buy stuff with the Lumens, lots of online stores accept crypto.

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's an option with no fees. You create a wallet (save your passwords and key phrase somewhere safe) and then post your receival address and people can send you money. When you want to cash out you send the cryptocurrency to your exchange (like coinbase, binance, etc. and sell it for dollars. Or just buy stuff with the Lumens, lots of online stores accept crypto.

Thank you for the advice